:P anime quotes!

Anime loveer

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

"It's true that I've witnessed countless deaths. But I've lost a precious friend! How could I ever 'get used to' this pain? But these feelings could interfere with my next mission! That's why I've acted like normal! We work behind the scenes. We must be able to flip our emotional switches on and off."

- Akame talking to Tatsumi (Akame ga Kill)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"No! Get out of my head! I already told you! I will not be distracted from this anymore! I won't! It will take more than head games to stop me! You may have invaded my mind and my body, but there's one thing a Saiyan always keeps...his pride!!!" - Majin Vegeta, yelling at Babidi as he refuses his orders

• 1 month later...

“Momo doesn’t know much about computers, but it’s a bad sign if there’s smoke coming out, right?” - My Love Story with Yamada-kun at Level 999

• Like 1

"When are we born? When do we die? Why are we born? Why do we die? The world has been destroyed and reborn countless times, always resurrecting from the ashes as Paradise. It has happened before, and it will happen again. An endless cycle of life and death. The world is a Paradise that was opened by someone, but this era too is almost at an end. We have acquired the means to exceed our natural span of life, never suspecting that the world itself was finite in its existence. This knowledge has left me in despair. My fate has fallen, and scattered like the petals of a dying flower. Like the blast from a sand storm, it has been worn down and weathered away. As if to be purified, the world will be encased in ice, so that it can return to the beginning once more. Paradise is a world that is opened by someone..."

- Spirit Owl (Wolf's Rain)

3 hours ago, Wild Emotion said:

The world has been destroyed and reborn countless times, always resurrecting from the ashes as Paradise. It has happened before, and it will happen again. An endless cycle of life and death.

One of the characters in This Ugly Yet Beautiful World says much the same thing, and the statement forms the whole plot behind the anime series.

22 hours ago, Animedragon said:

One of the characters in This Ugly Yet Beautiful World says much the same thing, and the statement forms the whole plot behind the anime series.

I've never heard of that one before. What's the plot?

18 hours ago, Animedragon said:

I don't think the series is quite a bad as two of the MAL reviewers make it out to be. The artwork and animation are good quality and the story is interesting if a little weird, and a bit silly, at times.

I'll look into it. Thanks for the recommendation. ^^

19 hours ago, efaardvark said:

Thanks!

“Happy” means … I can make it through another day tomorrow. As long as I have this memory, I can make it through a hardship or two. It cheers me up.   - - Chise, The Ancient Magus Bride season 2.

“Flaws are just talents you haven’t found the proper use of yet” - Usako Kurashiki, Insomniacs After School

Edited by Ohayotaku
  • Like 1