:P anime quotes!

Anime loveer

• 3 weeks later...

SpVcvp0.gif

"I'm a thief and a stealer of souls. And I have done terrible things in my quest to possess the Millenium Items. You do remember the legends don't you? Whosoever fields all seven Millenium Items will possess power unimaginable. And before I'm done with you, your Millenium Puzzle will be mine!"

- Yami Bakura (Yu-Gi-Oh! Episode 7, Season One: Evil Spirit of the Ring)

Edited by Wild Emotion
  • Like 1

Those who stand at the top determine what’s wrong and what’s right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course, it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!

Don Quixote Doflamingo (attack of titan)

• Like 1

Maybe the reason you don’t see it is that it’s stuck to your back. What I mean is, a person’s admiral qualities, they’re just like, say, a pickled plum on a rice ball. In other words the person’s the rice ball and the plum’s stuck to their back. So, all over the world you can have rice balls made with all sorts of wonderful ingredients, all different flavors and shapes and colors, but since they’d be stuck in the middle of everyone’s back, someone could have a plum and not even know it. They’d look at themselves and think “I’m so plain, nothing but white rice,” even though it isn’t true because, turn them around and, sure enough, there it is. There’s the plum. So if someone is jealous of somebody else, well, then, it’s probably because it’s easier to see the plum on someone else’s back than it is on your own. Yup. I can see it. I can see it very clearly, Kyo. You don’t know it but you have a great big plum on your back.”

m14Mudu.jpg.01db3bc35e885188a23d253c5240b571.jpg

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

“Crazy to think that somebody found & connected different constellations out of this mass of stars. Were people from the past just really bored? Guess they were the same as us, huh? You know, I bet that the people who created the constellations  also couldn’t get a wink of sleep and just stared up at the stars every night.” - Isaki Magari, Insomniacs After School

Edited by Ohayotaku
  • Like 1

“Infinite wisdom requires infinite perspective. Only by experiencing each element, each moment separately and in their own time does the beauty of the whole become apparent.”
 Galatea / Bubblegum Crisis: Tokyo 2040

• 1 month later...

“No one hates themselves for who they are. They learn to hate themselves because other people mock and insult them. I don’t wanna end up like that.” - Lanteveldt, Sacrificial Princess & the King of Beasts

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Frieren: You’re bald anyway. There's no point fussing about your appearance.

Himmel: There are things we bald men are particular about.

from Frieren: Beyond Journey’s End episode 1 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

As I recall, “work” is that mysterious activity which ye mortals grudgingly engage in at the expense of the precious little time your life spans grant ye - Phoenix (The Family Circumstances of the Irregular Witch)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

“…  the truth is, my mind has hardly changed since I was a child. I’ve simply been pretending to be an adult until I can make it as an ideal grown-up. I’ll probably keep pretending until the day I die.” - - Heiter, Frieren: Beyond Journey’s End.

“I’ve been a nuisance to ordinary people for ages”- - Phantom Solitaire, Dead Mount Death Play season 2

"This will continue ...And your flippant words and ideology shall become lies. This is the end result of hope and ideals. This is reality! Naruto....What is there for you in this reality? Your mother and father are gone, as well as your master, Jiraiya. And if you keep standing against us, you'll continue to lose your friends one by one. This shall become a world where no one who acknowledges you will exist. The only thing that awaits you...is your worst nightmare, which you know quite well! Solitude!"- Obito Uchiha

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

More of a Monday quote than a Friday one, but

“You may not realize it, but people have to work to make a living, no matter how foul their mood.” - Frieren: Beyond Journey’s End episode 27

• Like 1