:P anime quotes!

Anime loveer

• "The world isn't perfect. ...
  • "We are all like fireworks: we climb, we shine and always go our separate ways and become further apart. ...
  • "Fear is not evil. ...
  • "Fear is freedom! ...
  • "Religion, ideology, resources, land, spite, love or just because… ...
  • “I want you to be happy. ...
  • “Don't give up, there's no shame in falling down!
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...

"I smile to trick the fear inside me." All Might, My Hero Academia

"My magic is never giving up!" Asta, Black Clover 

"Being weak is nothing to be ashamed of...Staying weak is!" Fuegoleon Vermillion, Black Clover

Edited by RuthisianCodex
  • Like 1
  • Winner 1

"I seek nothing more than to battle the most powerful beings alive, which excludes the lowly likes of you" - Lord Sesshomaru

:D

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, RuthisianCodex said:

Spoiler

22+ Of The Greatest Fire Force Anime Quotes You'll Love! | The ...

ohh I like this one :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you afraid of other people? I know  that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of trust, for while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man cannot erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone." 

- Shinji Ikari

• Agree 1

when a person is thrust into the deepest darkness, they seek a ray of light. it doesn't matter how small or faint it may be. just the fact that it's there, gives hope. -Suiryu, from one punch man

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

'If I’m going to lose her anyway, I won’t hold back. I’ll hurt her so badly that she’ll never forgive me. So badly she’ll never have to worry about me again. I’ll wreck everything so she’ll never want to look back.'

Kyo, Fruits Basket 2019

I've never gotten so emotional over an anime before & this scene damn near broke me into a million pieces.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, RuthisianCodex said:

'If I’m going to lose her anyway, I won’t hold back. I’ll hurt her so badly that she’ll never forgive me. So badly she’ll never have to worry about me again. I’ll wreck everything so she’ll never want to look back.'

Kyo, Fruits Basket 2019

I've never gotten so emotional over an anime before & this scene damn near broke me into a million pieces.

It’s truly amazing how this show can be alternately sweet, funny & heart wrenching

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ohiotaku said:

It’s truly amazing how this show can be alternately sweet, funny & heart wrenching

I was actually sobbing during this part. It took me a good while to actually calm down enough to finish the episode. This just hit way too personally for me to not react as strongly as I did.

13 hours ago, RuthisianCodex said:

Kyo, Fruits Basket 2019

great ! , this is wonderful and fantastic , Loved it .

• Like 1

I hate nice girls.

Just exchanging pleasantries with them makes me curious, and texting each other makes me feel restless. If I get a call, for the rest of the day, I keep checking my call history with a stupid grin on my face. But I know the truth. They’re just being nice. Anyone nice to me is nice to others too. But I always find myself on the verge of forgetting that. If the truth is a cruel mistress, then a lie must be a nice girl. And so, niceness is a lie. I would always hold expectations. I would always misunderstand. At some point, I stopped hoping. An experienced loner never falls for the same trap twice. A lone warrior, surviving hundreds of battles. When it comes to losing, I’m the strongest. That’s why, no matter what happens, I will always hate nice girls.

A brilliant and somewhat depressingly true quote by Hachiman Hikigaya in Episode 5 of OreGairu, Once Again, He Returned To His Original Path.

die.jpg

• Like 3

Before meeting you, I didn't know what it was like to feel lonely. I never even considered myself to be alone. That's because when you feel lonely, it means that there is someone for you to miss.

- Nanami, Bokura Ga Ita

• Like 2
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

• 2 weeks later...

From Gleipnir episode 7

Claire: Shut up. F*** off.

Yota: Wait, so is that costume guy your boyfriend?

Claire: No. It’s more than that. He’s my other half. Shuichi & I, we two are one.

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1