:P anime quotes!

Anime loveer

“That was pretty deep in a stupid, rambling kind of way” — Meow from Space Dandy

Edited by Ohiotaku
  • Like 2

“Instead of making fun of others, it’s much more precious when you can make others laugh by embarrassing yourself” — Wave, Listen to Me episode 8

• Like 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

“Round and round ... I just keep thinking about the same things ...  even though I won’t get an answer no matter how much I think about it” — Arte episode 8

So many good series this season.

• Like 1

Gleipnir episode 10. So many good lines from Clair this week

”If you’re not prepared, you shouldn’t say reckless things like that.”

“I’m about to do something terrible. You’re a good kid so stay out of it, OK? You must realize by now: There are a lot of people up here & some of them are too far gone. When you’re dealing with them you’re going to have  to get your hands dirty. That’s what I’m here for.”

”When someone takes action for the sake of another even the most pure hearted person can turn completely ruthless.”

”I told you: special powers, incredible strength - these things aren’t scary.  What’s scary is the people who use those powers.”

image.gif.07de5611518c1f79a1b9fda59091f090.gif

Edited by Ohiotaku
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

“I wanted you to be happy. People don’t fall in love with others to be sad or lonely. It shouldn’t be like that.”

- Mayuko Shiraki (Fruits Basket 2019 S2 episode 12) 

On 6/3/2020 at 3:33 PM, Ohiotaku said:

image.thumb.jpeg.1d5bc8208ad93205b9d1a4e306942005.jpeg

I like the way they translated it in this version much better

”Right, crying might actually make me feel better. To bawl my eyes out like a child . You lose the ability, the older you get the less you’re able to do it.”

Edited by Ohiotaku
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

“There’s no one alive who doesn’t get lonely. Just a lot of  people good at hiding it.”  Chizuru Mizuhara., Rent-a-Girlfiriend

• Agree 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

• 2 weeks later...

“What I wanted wasn’t to change the world. What I really wanted was to change myself.” — Natsume, Deca-Dence episode 4

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

“You’re not the one who’s crazy, I’m just floored by my own stupidity.  I’m so exasperated with myself, I have to laugh” - Natsuki Subaru (ReZero season 2)

Kaburagi: Is fun necessary In life?

Natsume: Of course it is!  If you lose all of life’s pleasures, then even if you’re alive, you’re not living

- - Deca Dence episode 7

“I was a little useful. I’m happy if I was. It makes me so happy. Yeah, I know now. I know that there was a moment when someone else needed me.  Even if nobody remembers, even if you forget, there was ... definitely.”

”This world isn’t enveloped in light, but it’s not all dark either.”

- - Yuki Sohma (Fruits Basket 2019)

• Friendly 1
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1