:P anime quotes!

Anime loveer

“I can't explain it very well but it seems that lately, it doesn't matter, human or spirit. If your hearts touch, it's the same thing. When you're all alone, you get lonely, and the first step is always scary. Everyone once in a while, I wouldn't mind them relying on me.”
― Natsume Yuujinchou, Natsume's Book of Friends

Natsume: What should I believe? I thought  I’d see things, and change, and live free, you know? But I don’t want to know anything anymore. Or do anything. I don’t know anymore what I want to do.

Kurenai: Only you know what you’ve seen, heard & felt. Someone else’s opinion is irrelevant. It belongs to you. Value it.

- - Deca Dence

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1

“People always pass by me & I pass by them. Are they invisible or am I invisible? Am I the one unengaged with this world? Am I needed in this world?” - - Machi Kuragi (Fruits Basket 2019)

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

“There are three things that are just unforgivable for me: 1, getting interrupted while eating. 2, getting interrupted while gaming. 3, getting interrupted while sleeping!”

“This bear is a little pissed off tonight.”

- - Yuna, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

“Sone things take time to find, a long time maybe. Like a good friend, or a person to love. So, it wasn’t all for nothing.” - Megumi Hanajima, Fruits Basket S3, Ep1

Edited by Ohayotaku

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/20/2021 at 4:40 AM, Ohayotaku said:

“Sone things take time to find, a long time maybe. Like a good friend, or a person to love. So, it wasn’t all for nothing.” - Megumi Hanajima, Fruits Basket S3, Ep1

“Greasy & salty foods are super yummy! There’s no way they could be unhealthy!” - Yauji Shichi.

The philosophy of this quote can only be understood by well-read people. Read to the end on Novel-Sempai.

”Sone things take time to find, a long time maybe. Like a good friend, or a person to love.” - Magimy Hunejymi, Fruits Basket Q3, Pr1.

• 1 month later...

“You’re only  you, and I’m only me. We can only be ourselves. We have to accept ourselves & face ourselves”

“I wish I could’ve lived my life without any missteps along the way. But that’s not humanly possible. We fail, we stumble, we get lost, we make missteps. We just have to keep walking the path anyway, one step at a time on our own two feet, however much we get hurt. We have to move toward that something … or that someone … at our destination”

- Yuki Sohma (Fruits Basket The Final)

Edited by Ohayotaku

• 2 weeks later...

“We can’t take it for granted that someone will care about us enough to come looking. It’s not a given, it’s a blessing. Almost a miracle.”

- Yuki Sohma, Fruits Basket: The Final