“I was a little useful. I’m happy if I was. It makes me so happy. Yeah, I know now. I know that there was a moment when someone else needed me.  Even if nobody remembers, even if you forget, there was ... definitely.”

”This world isn’t enveloped in light, but it’s not all dark either.”

- - Yuki Sohma (Fruits Basket 2019)

• Friendly 1
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Before meeting you, I didn't know what it was like to feel lonely. I never even considered myself to be alone. That's because when you feel lonely, it means that there is someone for you to miss.

A brilliant and somewhat depressingly true quote by Hachiman Hikigaya in Episode 5 of OreGairu, Once Again, He Returned To His Original Path.

I love this anime to bits. 

Posted Images

“I can't explain it very well but it seems that lately, it doesn't matter, human or spirit. If your hearts touch, it's the same thing. When you're all alone, you get lonely, and the first step is always scary. Everyone once in a while, I wouldn't mind them relying on me.”
― Natsume Yuujinchou, Natsume's Book of Friends

Natsume: What should I believe? I thought  I’d see things, and change, and live free, you know? But I don’t want to know anything anymore. Or do anything. I don’t know anymore what I want to do.

Kurenai: Only you know what you’ve seen, heard & felt. Someone else’s opinion is irrelevant. It belongs to you. Value it.

- - Deca Dence

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1

“People always pass by me & I pass by them. Are they invisible or am I invisible? Am I the one unengaged with this world? Am I needed in this world?” - - Machi Kuragi (Fruits Basket 2019)

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1
  • 4 weeks later...

“I was with my first love the whole time, and I just hadn’t realized it.” - - Yota Narukami (The Day I Became a God)

• 1 month later...

“There are three things that are just unforgivable for me: 1, getting interrupted while eating. 2, getting interrupted while gaming. 3, getting interrupted while sleeping!”

“This bear is a little pissed off tonight.”

- - Yuna, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear

• 2 weeks later...

<even if you are still in your 20s, there’s a big difference between 20 and 29 ... no, bon’t say anything> -_-;

- Yuna, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear

• 2 weeks later...

“Greasy & salty foods are super yummy! There’s no way they could be unhealthy!” - Youjo Shachou

• 1 month later...

“Ninja cats, huh? She must be high. Don’t take whatever drugs she offers, you’re already weird enough.” - Otherside Picnic