Valentines Event

Seshi

1093274467_afvalentine.png.d12c430baf4e59fccb439acea8438e2b.png

To participate, select an event you wish to enter. Below each event description are the links to individual events you may partake in.

• Recommendations Event:
    • You may write a recommendation for an anime, or manga that you wish to share with Anime Forums members for Valentines day. Restrictions for genres apply, and entrees must meet the requirements for this event.
    • Manga Recommendations, Anime Recommendations
  • Shipping Event:
  • Nomination Event:
    • Your favorite ships are nominated and then voted on by your fellow members. Must include images for characters shipped. You may enter one nomination for each category.
    • Straight Ships, BL & GL Ships
  • AF Valentines: 
    • Choose up to 5 users on AF to send a Valentine, then post your creations here! Can be any form, a poem, a card, short sentence, or picture creation, even a video.
    • AF Valentines
  • Cuddle Buddy Senpai: 
    • Fill out our cuddle buddy application and see how compatible you are with your chosen Staff member~ (Staff will fill out their cuddle buddy application, and the member who matches up best with it is the winner based on compatibility).
    • Cuddle Buddies
  • Like 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 2

Will most likely do an anime recommendation & the nominations. Not sure if I’m brave/foolhardy enough to attempt the others 😂

Thanks for coming up with these 😍

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

1 hour ago, Ohiotaku said:

Will most likely do an anime recommendation & the nominations. Not sure if I’m brave/foolhardy enough to attempt the others 😂

Thanks for coming up with these 😍

You can give me a friendly Valentine any day. =]

I look forward to your recommendations nonetheless

• Seshi locked this topic