ShadowZero

New here, was an anime fan as a teenager.

Now, I'm trying to get back into it. I recently got Amazon Prime and I was just wondering what are some good horror anime on Amazon Prime??

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy it here 😁

I would recommend checking out Dororo. While it may not be horror in the strictest sense, the protagonist is fighting demons and it has some pretty graphic violence. And while not horror at all, I have to recommend Vinland Saga as it is IMO the best anime series on Amazon. It has a viking setting and is pretty violent as well.

• Agree 1

Thanks! I will definitely check those out. One of my all time favorite anime is Yu Yu Hakusho, so I just may end up loving Dororo, since it's about demons. I'm also interested in anime films, do you have any suggestions?

As far as my alltime favorite horror series, Shiki & Hellsing Ultimate are both on Hulu. And Castlevania on Netflix was pretty good too.

Cool. I will check out Castlevania, used to love the games. I don't have Hulu, all I have is Netflix and Prime Video. I've been told before that Netflix doesn't really have a good selection of anime, I'm hoping Prime VIdeo does. 

I’ll also mention Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress which is a zombie apocalypse in an eastern steampunk setting (tv series is on Amazon, follow up movie on Netflix though they divided into 3 episodes for some reason).

Finally I’ll recommend Sirius the Jaeger on Netflix.

Edited by Ohiotaku

Hello and welcome to the forum. New higurashi stuff is coming out to so thats a thing. I would suggest the series called Another, its definately one of the best horror anime out there if you havent seen it already.