In need of anime!!!

Yuri_fan04

Question

4 answers to this question

If you’re only looking at the current season, there’s not a whole lot that meets your criteria.

Koisuru Asteroid (Asteroid in Love) makes a reveal in the first ep that suggests a yuri romance, but it’s stayed pretty lowkey so far. It’s a SoL series.

If my Favorite Idol Makes it to Budokan, I would Die also hints at a yuri relationship. It’s more of a comedy so far.

If you’re ok with a heterosexual romcom SoL with science thrown in, Science Fell in Love so I Tried to Prove It is really good IMO.

Finally, I’m really enjoying  ID:Invaded which depending on your definition could qualify as scifi. It involves using technology to create VR environments of serial killer’s minds in order to look for clues to help capture them.

Edited by Ohiotaku
  • Like 1

Not really currently airing but March comes in like  a Lion is a super good SoL, no yuri tho. I would also recommend the Fruits basket (2019) remake if you havent watched it already cus season 2 is coming out soon and it is hype. The Currently VRMMO animes like infinite dendrogram and Bofuri Max Defense are filling that sci fi gap in my life until Knights of Sidonia s3 comes out at some point in the distant future.

12 hours ago, Ohiotaku said:

If you’re only looking at the current season, there’s not a whole lot that meets your criteria.

Koisuru Asteroid (Asteroid in Love) makes a reveal in the first ep that suggests a yuri romance, but it’s stayed pretty lowkey so far. It’s a SoL series.

If my Favorite Idol Makes it to Budokan, I would Die also hints at a yuri relationship. It’s more of a comedy so far.

If you’re ok with a heterosexual romcom SoL with science thrown in, Science Fell in Love so I Tried to Prove It is really good IMO.

Finally, I’m really enjoying  ID:Invaded which depending on your definition could qualify as scifi. It involves using technology to create VR environments of serial killer’s minds in order to look for clues to help capture them.

Thank you so much!!!😄