Any Chihaya fans following season 3?

I just caught up to ep. 16 and it looks like some relationships are finally budding. All of the characters are being brought further in this season. It's been the best season so far for character development. Though I'm pretty worried for the coming queen battle this season..

Will Shinobu be dethroned before Chihaya can keep her promise to play her again?

I'm looking forward to see just how far the series takes their lives into the future... Will it all build up to the future but not show us their paths? So much left to do.. Maybe there will be another season and I can stop worrying xD

• Like 1

Ya I follow it I am going to kill one of those characters of someone doesn't man up and say there feelings I am all caught up btw

• Funny 1

@Owl I just watched ep 23

cried so hard for poor Taichi, I bet you felt bad too.

The line about all the cards being dark now really got me

10/10 for this season. I think I've got up 1 point for each season so far 😂Slowly becoming a fangirl.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I'm on season 3 now !! 

Spoiler

They're all so good , Arata , Taichi and chihaya !! and how taichi is in class 1 now :))

Edited by Anime loveer