Chihayafuru 3

Seshi

Any Chihaya fans following season 3?

I just caught up to ep. 16 and it looks like some relationships are finally budding. All of the characters are being brought further in this season. It's been the best season so far for character development. Though I'm pretty worried for the coming queen battle this season..

Will Shinobu be dethroned before Chihaya can keep her promise to play her again?

I'm looking forward to see just how far the series takes their lives into the future... Will it all build up to the future but not show us their paths? So much left to do.. Maybe there will be another season and I can stop worrying xD

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
On 1/31/2020 at 2:12 AM, Seshi said:

Any Chihaya fans following season 3?

I just caught up to ep. 16 and it looks like some relationships are finally budding. All of the characters are being brought further in this season. It's been the best season so far for character development. Though I'm pretty worried for the coming queen battle this season..

Reveal hidden contents

Will Shinobu be dethroned before Chihaya can keep her promise to play her again?

I'm looking forward to see just how far the series takes their lives into the future... Will it all build up to the future but not show us their paths? So much left to do.. Maybe there will be another season and I can stop worrying xD

I am sure by now you must have seen how TAICHI's feelings were hurt. I dont understand why this pure soul has to suffer soo much in this series. GOD! Give Cihaya a little mind. I undersntad she has feelings for Arata but its a saying that 

You should always Love those who Loves you!

That's my motto as well and i learnt it from Anime only :3