In/Spectre

Ryuji

In/Spectre
Image result for Kyokou Suiri"
At the young age of 11, Kotoko Iwanaga was abducted by youkai for two weeks and asked to become their "God of Wisdom," a mediator between the spirit and human worlds, to which the girl quickly agreed but at the cost of her right eye and left leg. Now, six years later, whenever youkai wish for their problems to be solved, they make their way to Kotoko for consultation.

Meanwhile, Kurou Sakuragawa, a 22-year-old university student, has just broken up with his girlfriend after he fled alone when the two encountered a kappa. Seeing this as her chance to become closer with him, Kotoko immediately makes her move, hoping to get married to Kurou one day. However, she quickly realizes there is something more to Kurou. With this knowledge, she asks for his help in solving the various issues presented by the supernatural, all the while wishing her newfound partner will eventually reciprocate her feelings.

In/Spectre is a somewhat dark but fantastic anime airing this season. I'm highly enjoying it (with the exception of the beginning of ep 3 which nearly made me sick) 

Edited by Ryuji

38 minutes ago, Ohiotaku said:

spacer.png

Kotoko is best girl of the season 🤩

Loving the interactions between her & Saki

Hide contents

aspiring gf vs ex-gf

:P 

Yeah their interactions are fantastic! Kotoko is fantastic too!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/16/2020 at 2:55 PM, x0e said:

Anyone here read the manga? Wondering if it is getting better

Afraid I’m not familiar with the manga or LNs. The anime is currently on episode 8 & seems to be reaching the end of the Steel Lady Nanase arc. It’s exposition can drag a bit but when the emphasis is on the banter between Kotoko & the other characters it’s very entertaining.

I just caught up on this one. It can seem slow at times with all the dialogue and I felt like we missed a gap between the first couple of episodes going forward. But overall it is enjoyable. I wanna try reading it as well. 

• 8 months later...

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-11-26/in-spectre-anime-gets-2nd-season/.166757

Glad to see this is getting a continuation, even if we don’t know exactly when. I consider season 1 to be one of 2020’s pleasant surprises. 

Edited by Ohayotaku
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2022-03-03/in-spectre-anime-season-2-reveals-more-cast-october-premiere/.183228
spacer.png

Just in time for Halloween 👻 Glad we got an update as I was beginning to worry it had gotten passed over in the merger of CR & Funi

Edited by Ohayotaku

• 1 month later...

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2022-05-02/in-spectre-anime-season-2-delayed-to-january-2023/.185226

A bit disappointed by the delay, but glad it’s still getting a continuation at all since I don’t think it was actually that popular. I enjoyed it though.

• 2 months later...