Anybody reading Solo Leveling?

Mazino

ar.thumb.png.4024ed2d49e3769f9a31ce554506e1c4.png

What is Solo Leveling all about?

Plot 

Spoiler

Since a portal connecting our world to a world full of monsters and creatures of all kinds appeared, some people have acquired powers and the ability to hunt them: they are called hunters. The protagonist of the story, Sung Jin-Woo, is the weakest of the rank E hunters and barely stronger than a normal human. He is nicknamed by his fellow hunters as "the weakest". One day, he and other hunters find themselves trapped in an extremely dangerous dungeon, and only a few of them survive and manage to escape. Sung Jin-Woo himself hardly survives and is the only one who completes all the trials in this dungeon. He then turns into a "player" who can now see an interface showing him quests. Will he succeed in becoming the most powerful hunter?

source: wikipedia

Apparently its pretty popular among manga readers so what you guys think? What is your general opinion concerning manhwa? 

Edited by Muco

• 4 weeks later...

Overall, I'd say I am enjoying the series. Catching up to the current release doesn't take very long and the art is generally appealing. After chapter 86 I did swap over to the LN but I do reread it every 2 months and they stick to the LN pretty well so I'd say it is worth the read.

• 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I do not actually have any problem with this manga. I personally think that it is properly done. I actually,like how the story goes. But I do hope that there are more twists as there can be scenes which is actually predictable. I also read a lot of blogs regarding this and so far, it was all good. Did not see any comments that is completely bashing the manhwa. Also, do you guys have any recommendations? do hope to find a similar manhwa to this or something more thrilling to read... Would alos appreacitate if there are anime recommendations.