anyone uses tiktok?

Anime loveer

13 hours ago, Ryan Dave Jimenez said:

I've heard of it. It seems to be very big now.

I've seen a few videos too. But no I don't use it.

What is the appeal though?

A lot of my friends use it , and some of them are tictokers , so i watch it a lot with them

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I watch TikToks almost everyday! The appeal of it? I think it's the fact that new trends emerge all the time and new content is always created. Some people like art series, there's dance videos, pov series and funny memes that have vine energy. But it's starting to go downhill in my opinion, the trends aren't as enjoyable anymore/aren't enjoyable at all. There was a recent trend where people got their mums to rate famous TikTokers out of ten. Yeah... There was a lot of skinny shaming, saying that one girl looked like a man, and some mums really attacked kids' appearances. I feel like now the wrong kind of content is going viral and the wholesome and unproblematic creators aren't getting the kind of attention they deserve. The app's a bit of a mixed bag.

• Agree 1

i love tiktok, theres a lot of funny ones! a lot of REALLY stupid ones, but you kind of got to make your own account and like ones you like so that your page is more tailored towards you i guess.

• 2 years later...

Tiktok can be a lot of fun depending on what side you end up on, I also feel there is huge negatives to it though like most social medias, I, myself uninstalled it just due to how much time it can suck out of your day. 

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...

i have some friends who are obsessed with doing tiktok dances..."hey D! come do this dance with me!" they say...no thanks. ^^'

• Funny 1

• 1 year later...

You bet I do! I spend there at least 2 hours daily and I cannot stop watching it. If you're considering joining TikTok or want to level up your game, you might want to explore the option to Buy Tiktok Accounts at accsmaster.com. They offer options to purchase TikTok accounts, which can give you a head start on your TikTok journey. Remember, TikTok is all about being yourself, expressing your unique style, and having fun. So hop on board, explore the trends, and let your creativity shine! TikTok offers a whole new world of entertainment.

I definitely do not want a Tiktok account. Twitter, Facebook and YouTube steal WAY TO MUCH of my time and the last thing I want is another social media platform. 😱

I'm already cutting back on my Twitter usage because Twitter has become rather boring lately.  I'm trying to cut back on my YouTube usage, the problem there is that I'm interested in a lot of things and YouTube has a lot of videos about the things I'm interested in.

• 3 weeks later...

I have TikTok and I sometimes post videos. Usually of my art or just things related to the fandoms I'm in. Thankfully I'm not obsessed with it like lots of people are, however when I do go on it I do find myself spending way too much time scrolling, haha. Overall I think it's a good app as long as you use it in moderation and avoid certain content. I personally find it as a good inspiration for art and just a fun pass time for when you need to relax a little! I especially love seeing people's cosplays. They always look so good ❤❤

Edited by KaiyaSaysHaiya

• 1 month later...
On 8/17/2023 at 4:58 AM, VictorMiddleton said:

Posting art and fandom-related stuff sounds like an awesome way to express yourself. And hey, kudos for not falling down the obsession rabbit hole – moderation is key, right?

I'm with you on the endless scrolling through, it's like a black hole sometimes! But you're so right, TikTok can be a well of inspiration and a chill escape. Cosplays are my personal fav too, those creative peeps seriously nail it! By the way, remember to steer clear of those Cheapest Followers, Likes & Views offers – your authentic content is what truly shines.

• 2 weeks later...

I've never understood the popularity of Tictoc, but then perhaps I'm now just too old to understand the current youth culture. Some Tictok videos have been appearing on YouTube and I have watched a few of them, but even setting aside my intense dislike of videos filmed in portrait mode, I couldn't see any point to the content of the videos.

• Agree 1

I never make videos for TikTok but I watch some videos on it sometimes, but mostly just ones of groups I like. I think the last time I opened it though was like 2-3 months ago.

• Agree 1