what did yall eat for breakfast today ????????????

Anime loveer

My favorite breakfast consists of much more than what I was able to cook today, but I did enjoy my breakfast anyway.

I started the day off with dorayaki and green milk tea. Then I made some sausage and toast to round it off later. 😋

• Like 1
  • Awesome (Sugoi) 1

Usually have golden syrup porridge with raisins followed by veggie sausages, egg and beans. Sometimes I just opt for toast though :D

• Like 1
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1

this is going to sound insane, but it is mostly true.

cornflakes for as long as I can remember (i.e. close to three decades now). There have been times when I had something else, but I'd say well above 90% of the time I eat cornflakes for breakfast (told you guys I eat the most generic of foods). It mainly started as a kid thing, then I kept it since it was a huge time saver. I do hope that I will have some more time when I get a new job and vary it on occasion, otherwise I am half-seriously thinking I might get scurvy 😂 

Edited by Illusion of Terra

5 hours ago, IIVIsouljam said:

This morning I just had a salad but I normally eat a slice of toast with strawberry jam and a cup of coffee or tea. 

I just moved and haven't unpacked any plates yet. 😆 (Cries in French)

oie_J2UNMEbtMDo9.jpg.f64ec0ef821b7bf4e3e3873277a27e10.jpg

Looks so yummy !!😋😋😋😋😋😋

Edited by Anime loveer

• 3 weeks later...

An egg white omelette, a few slices of turkey bacon, a small bowl of pineapple chunks with a little cinnamon dashed in, an apple, & a big glass of milk. Full breakfasts only around here! 

Tomorrow I think I'll have some fresh fruit & English muffins topped with this delicious Indonesian coconut egg spread that I found at my local International market, & some hot jasmine green tea w/honey 🍵

Oatmeal, with some berries in it. Greek yoghurt with peanut butter stirred into it and banana. Quark and peanut butter on bread with apple slices. Since I started to do sport on a regular basis this year (though have to pause for now due to feeling a bit unwell) I started eating breakfasts with more protein and carbs rather than just slamming a piece of ham on some bread.

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

• 2 weeks later...

I had the day off so I slept in until 8:30AM (normally am awake by 4:15 to 5AM). So I ended up eating leftover fish tacos and had a cup of coffee with Italian sweet cream creamer.

• 1 month later...