what did yall eat for breakfast today ????????????

Anime loveer

I’m absolutely useless when it comes to breakfast, always have been. First thing in the morning on weekdays I’m in no state of mind to eat, let alone cook something. Usually just gulp down a glass/bottle of iced tea to keep me going until lunch. If I get to sleep in & don’t have anything particular to do in the morning, will usually do turkey sausage with waffles or english muffin & orange or cranberry juice.

• Friendly 1

I don't do mornings very well either.  I usually grab a bagel as I go out the door.  In "normal", pre-virus days I had access to the cafeteria at work and sometimes I'd go there and grab a couple pancakes or a bowl of oatmeal or a muffin or something once I got to work but they've shut down the cafeteria - along with the rest of the lab - for the duration.  I've been trying to get up a few minutes early to throw together a real breakfast and a sandwich or something for a bag lunch but ... it is hard.   💤

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Shepherd said:

I know this is terrible, but I had a monster. And that's it.

That stuff makes my eyeballs vibrate.  :D

• Silly 1

24 minutes ago, efaardvark said:

That stuff makes my eyeballs vibrate.  :D

spacer.png

“My brain trembles” <ReZero reference in case you haven’t watched it>

People here are far too conscientious & creative about this. Whereas I am a lazy creature of habit (mostly bad ones). :P 

Edited by Ohiotaku

Ham and eggs. I'll try my best to eat healthier tomorrow. 

*Feels a bit ashamed for adding to my cholesterol*

spacer.png

Edited by Loli
  • Like 1
  • Friendly 1

20200530_084941.thumb.jpg.4e6f18d25bf1b41dabc6e17a3bea2b37.jpg

An egg white omelette sprinkled with garlic & parsley, 2 slices of turkey bacon(due to the sodium content I will not be buying any more of this once I'm finished with what I have), & a slice of whole wheat toast topped with seedless, sugar free, blackberry jam. 

• Like 1