what did yall eat for breakfast today ????????????

Anime loveer

I got up late had a long night so I had subway. That's what happens when only thing near you during a lock-down is subway.

As for salads for breakfast. Heck no nothing wrong with it. I do it all the time. Subway salads lately for same reason. I want to move closer to a good grocery store haha

I had a choice between a burger or pizza. Went with the burger because I knew I'd crave pizza soon anyway. Then again who doesn't? lol

1 hour ago, Argas said:

I had a choice between a burger or pizza. Went with the burger because I knew I'd crave pizza soon anyway. Then again who doesn't? lol

@ArgasMe! I love pizzaaaa! 🍕

Edited by Sauron
  • Friendly 2

@Wedgy I alternate between oatmeal with fruit & egg white omelettes, toast, & fruit mainly & I don't really get tired of them because I just change up the fillings for the omelettes or what flavor oatmeal I'm having. For example, I may use diced mushrooms & tomatoes with a little shredded cheddar for a few days & them switch to diced onions & peppers & grated Irish Dubliner cheese for a few days or have maple banana oatmeal for a few days & then raisin, dates, & walnuts for a few days. I only use small amounts of add ins like cheeses & I opt for the lower sugar oatmeals when I can. The toast I use is a light wheat bread from Nature's Own that's only 40 calories per slice. I also switch up my fruits. Last week was mainly apples & bananas & this week it will be strawberries, white nectarines(I'm making smoothies with these!), and apples. I might change it up this week and add small bowls of cream of wheat with a few golden raisins & chopped dates added in alongside my omelettes. I'm getting better at making breakfast my most filling meal of the day & I always have it with a nice cup of freshly brewed decaf tea. 

I tend to wake up on the opposite side of the noon hour, so breakfast tends to be more of lunch for me. I made beef Pho today (Pho broth made before hand and frozen) with charred lime, bok choy, tons of cilantro (because yum), serrano pepper and poached egg. Made for a pretty decent start to my day. 

13269359_1223405551004093_1156417475_n.jpg

• 7 months later...

I usually make something for breakfast at home but since my step had surgery I had to pick up his meds this morning so I just went and got a Charli Cold Foam and a new Matcha topped donut from Dunkin' Donuts.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Dang... well i'm sure a little bit late to this conversation... but...ANYHOO!! 
After going out with family, I had Brunch more than Breakfast..

I had a Buffalo Ranch Jalapeno Burger with Fries...it was at a truck stop by the interstate, and it was pretty good! I had a Dr Pepper and Coffee to wash it down..in total, the calories was 1700 for the meal, 300 for the drinks. So I SURELY had my intake of a good 2000 Calories today. Lol. 

Off-Topic 🤓 if my research is correct, I have a good 200-800 calories left for today. SO perhaps I can have a snack before bed. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...