Netflix Anime

installed

Question

9 answers to this question

Rurouni Kenshin, Fate/Zero/Stay night/apocrypha, Black Lagoon, NGE, Seraph of the End, Madoka Magica, Violet Evergarden. 

Magi is also on there but not sure if they've put the 2nd season on. I'm sure there's others I haven't seen as well. 

• Friendly 1

From my personal experience it is best to avoid non Netflix original anime on Netflix because of this missing episode issue your experiencing. This is because Netflix much like any other streaming service needs to get licensing to stream the episodes. In certain cases they can only have licencing for a portion of the episodes because its cheaper for them. This issue is a thing from Netflix to Crunchyroll, and everything in between. Though with Netflix original anime such as Violet evergarden are released in binge worthy totality because thats how Netflix has made its mark with everything they stream. So my advice to you is to stick to other streaming sites honestly, but if you want to ficus on Netflix look for Netflix original anime as it will be released completely since Netflix holds the licensures for it. 

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1

Kind of depends on your definition of “all”. They have Fate Zero & Fate Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works but not the regular Fate Stay Night. Likewise they have the Madoka tv series, but not Rebellion which was a follow up movie. They have all of Evangelion & End of Evangelion, but not the rebuild movies.

3 minutes ago, ArchieKun said:

From my personal experience it is best to avoid non Netflix original anime on Netflix because of this missing episode issue your experiencing. This is because Netflix much like any other streaming service needs to get licensing to stream the episodes. In certain cases they can only have licencing for a portion of the episodes because its cheaper for them. This issue is a thing from Netflix to Crunchyroll, and everything in between. Though with Netflix original anime such as Violet evergarden are released in binge worthy totality because thats how Netflix has made its mark with everything they stream. So my advice to you is to stick to other streaming sites honestly, but if you want to ficus on Netflix look for Netflix original anime as it will be released completely since Netflix holds the licensures for it. 

Ok, thank you so much. What sites should I stream them on? I watch 9Anime.To. But when i'm on my pc there's a windows app called "Animetube Unlimited" which has all the good streaming sites, like 9Anime, KissAnime ect.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, installed said:

Ok, thank you so much. What sites should I stream them on? I watch 9Anime.To. But when i'm on my pc there's a windows app called "Animetube Unlimited" which has all the good streaming sites, like 9Anime, KissAnime ect.

Honestly if you do a google search for anime streaming you'll full up a pretty fair amount. Thats the best way to find them. 

• Useful 1

2 hours ago, IIVIsouljam said:

AJIN: Demi-Human is pretty underrated but I personally found it entertaining with a great concept and amazing action scenes. Some people don't like the animation but it was a minor thing for me and I didn't think it hindered anything too important.

This one is on my plan to watch list.

Castlevania season 3 is scheduled for early March. Beastars & High Score Girl season 2 are also coming soon.

I try and avoid anime that isn't a Netflix original on Netflix because of the fact that they will be missing episodes or even entire seasons of a series. I don't understand why and I honestly think it's pointless to even stream a show if you're only going to have bits and pieces. That's like ordering a burger and it doesn't have the patty or a salad without the lettuce. 

One series I got hooked on after randomly coming across it last year is Castlevania. I'm not quite sure what they classify it as though as I don't know if it's truly Japanese animation or American anime or just adult cartoon. 

Love hate relationship with Netflix. Generally you will find it takes a long time for seasons to pop up because Netflix as a rule won't add anything beyond originals until the season has been fully completed. So...extra wait time to be able to watch the whole thing, or find stream sites to follow it as its aired. 

Also, I envy those who live in the states. You have such a better selection of shows ^^;

Still Netflix is a great service for those new to anime. Enabling a search to really decent shows with good quality. And then you can always continue the series via another platform.

Its like wikipedia for students 😛