Introducing myself

Hello. My name is michiko_72. I’m 17. And Have joined this forum to hopefully make some anime friends around my age. 

Hi there! Your username says 73 though 😂 There are a couple of people that are around that age here, although many others like me are half dust already 😂 but it's always great to have more young people around!

Edited by Illusion of Terra

Hello there and welcome to AF your at the right place for making friends who share a love of anime.

Hope to see you around :) 

I know. My display name is supposed to be “72” which is my lucky number. But thank you!

@Illusion of Terraok thank you. I didn’t know that. Still trying to figure out how to navigate the forum. So that’s helpful 

Welcome aboard.

Regarding the changing your username, it requires 2,500 points.  You get points based upon your activity on the site to use in the shop. Points that accumulate vary - it isn't the most robust system, but you eventually will get enough.

Forum navigation is more or less straight forward, it's the other nooks and cranny's that take a bit of getting used to.  I think we have like six or eight different extensions plugged in here.

You can always holler at a mod/admin if you need anything too.

welcome >//< to AF

Hope you have the best time here , i would be anyone's friend , just don't be afraid to ask 😄

Welcome!

A lot of people here are older than us. I'm 16. So if you wanna talk some, PM me or add my discord, ZeroTwo#0002