Greetings.

Jubei

Glad to be apart of the community.

Watched tons of anime from the 80s and 90s (favorite era), and just recently the interest sparked up and solidified itself. I guess it took joining the military to resurrect the interest in anime, haha. Some favorites include Ninja Scroll (obviously), Vampire Hunter D, Golden Boy, and Cowboy Bebop

Looking forward to contributing to the board, and greetings to everyone in advance!

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy it here 😁

Up to about 5 years ago most of my favorites were from 80s & 90s too. Part of this was because I was slow to get into streaming. While I still love a lot of those older series, I ‘ve found  a lot of new favorites too.

On 3/3/2020 at 6:33 PM, Ohiotaku said:

Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy it here 😁

Up to about 5 years ago most of my favorites were from 80s & 90s too. Part of this was because I was slow to get into streaming. While I still love a lot of those older series, I ‘ve found  a lot of new favorites too.

Haha, yeah. I'm still on my journey of sifting through newer ones. I'm sure I'll find some contemporary favorites soon enough. 

21 hours ago, IIVIsouljam said:

Nice to meet you and welcome! Hope you have a lot of fun here. Love a lot of the classics as well. The Samurai Troopers, Robot Carnival, Captain Harlock/Arcadia of My Youth, The Sea Prince and the Fire Child, Rurouni Kenshin and Berserk are a few of my favorites. There's no school like the old school. ✌️😁

Agreed! Woah, I haven't heard The Samurai Troopers in forever! Thanks for the nostalgia!

I'm a 90's kid, so 80's and 90's anime was kind of my gateway drug. I was more into Hayao Miyazaki's work, Dragon Ball, Grave of fireflies (watch if you want a very good cry), Akira, Angels Egg and Night on the Galactic Railroad...BUT THE 90's holy. So must happiness 0-0 

Anyways, welcome! I'm new too, maybe we will see each other around ^^v