Spring 2020 Anime Aniticipation

Ohayotaku

A new season of anime is approximately a month away now https://www.livechart.me/spring-2020/tv

There’s a lot of sequels I’m hyped for this time including: Fruits BasketAscendence of a BookwormRe:Zero; and Kaguya-sama: Love is War.

As far as new series:

Tower of God is the first of Crunchyroll’s upcoming adaptions of popular manhwa/webcomics. I personally know nothing about it but it seems to have an established fanbase & intend to check it out. 
The concept behind My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! sounds like it could be a comical entry in the isekai genre. 
Appare-Ranman! & Gleipnir just look/sound weird but I’m curious 🤣

So what are other people curious or hyped about?

• Like 2

haven't looked into the upcoming season too much yet, but I thought these sounded interesting

Woodpecker Detective's Office
Yesterday wo Utatte (Sing "Yesterday" for Me)
Arte
Fugou Keiji: Balance:Unlimited

(I'll have a look at some others and update this)

Edited by Illusion of Terra

Just announced that season 2 of ReZero has been postponed until July due to production delays related to the Corona virus. Another series was delayed earlier for the same reason, but it was one without much hype.  There’s obviously bigger concerns, but wonder how many other series will be impacted. If it comes down to it, I can always make some headway on my backlog list :P 

• 2 weeks later...

Funimation is saying that Kaguya-sama: Love is War season 2 is their exclusive. Gotta come as quite the blow to Crunchyroll. Not sure if that means it won’t be on Hulu. I’m covered either way. 

Edited by Ohiotaku

1 minute ago, Ohiotaku said:

@Seshi

I’m also wanting to check out Tamayomi & Arte, but who has them hasn’t been announced yet.

I'll support my usual companies Hulu and Prime, but if they aren't on there I will find them regardless 

Kakushigoto pv looks really good.

Its about a hentai mangaka who has a young daughter.