Hello!

BamaMan99

Hi there! Just browse around and see if there is something that interests you. If you are currently watching My Hero Academia for example you could say something about last week's episode. Otherwise we have a general anime chat, chit chat and many other things. Otherwise just add a thread of your own 😂

6 minutes ago, Nyxnine said:

Welcome to the forums. I'm new as well so I can't give you any real suggestions. 

Butttt, its cool you like to game. What do you play? 

^^

I play Guitar Hero, Rock Band, COD, NHL, and Madden the most. Usually on PS3 or PS4. What do you like to play?

1 hour ago, BamaMan99 said:

I play Guitar Hero, Rock Band, COD, NHL, and Madden the most. Usually on PS3 or PS4. What do you like to play?

Oh fun, I suck at Guitar Hero but always enjoy it nonetheless. 

Ahh you're more into sports games. 

I've played COD but I feel like I'm going cross-eyed everytime lol, FPS in general. I like to play games like League of legends, Final Fantasy, Borderlands. 

I'm more of a PC player though. 

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums ^_^  I'm more an RPG player myself...currently working on platinuming Skyrim (I think I'd be done by now if I actually just aimed for trophies but who can't stop going down all the random rabbitholes in that game?!). 

• Like 1