Hello fellow weebs

werty12320

I have never used a forum site like this before so I thought I would check it out  I look forward to making new friends here I started watching anime back in 2013 my first anime was attack on titan and then blue exorcist I then decided to look for non action anime and found school days...it was a uh interesting experience good but weird but it got me hooked on anime 

I love to watch anime read all types of manga and play video games please give me anime or manga recommendations anything but mecha is fine 

• Like 4

So many new people :D this forum is lively its nice. I'm new too, nice to talk with you! 

If you're looking for a quirky anime that is easy to find you could check out My Hero Academia.

What kind of gaming do you do? 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, werty12320 said:

Nyxnine thanks for the recommendation i already watch the anime and read the manga and for the games i play its mostly action-adventure

RPG's or hack and slash but i want to get into dungeons and dragons

I used to play d&d at my friends house XD I miss those days. I haven't met a group that's interested in playing anymore.

Welp, it was worth offering up but most people have seen MHA but it looked up your alley. I would recommend others, but...I've been going through a "lets watch whatever will make you cry" anime phase. 

Not sure you'd be interested 😛 you should check out the recommendations thread though haha ^^

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy it here 😁

For an action series I would recommend Demon Slayer (Kimetsu  no Yaiba). For something with a lot of awesome fights but is more philosophical too try Dororo & Vinland Saga. VS is particularly epic, but also pretty bleak.

For series that are more psychological & suspenseful try The Promised Neverland, Deathnote & Shiki.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Ohiotaku said:

Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy it here 😁

For an action series I would recommend Demon Slayer (Kimetsu  no Yaiba). For something with a lot of awesome fights but is more philosophical too try Dororo & Vinland Saga. VS is particularly epic, but also pretty bleak.

For series that are more psychological & suspenseful try The Promised Neverland, Deathnote & Shiki.

Thanks i have watched and read Demon Slayer im also currently watching Dororo  and Vinlad Saga i loved the promised Neverland and Deathnote but have never heard of Shiki or VS but i will be sure to watch them. i looked up VS b

• Like 1

Actually I just used VS because I didn’t feel like spelling out Vinland Saga again :P Hopefully we’ll get a second season since apparently that was just the prologue 😵

Edited by Ohiotaku

good evening. i have been watching anime since the early 2000s. my first shows were Inuyasha and FMA and have been hooked since then. this isnt my first time being on an anime forum but it has been YEARS since I have been on one. will be nice to make some friends to talk about anime/mangas with! 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, RuthisianCodex said:

Greetings, angrytwix89! Inuyasha is one that I need to check out at some point. Also, always great to see another My Hero Academia fan :) Hope you enjoy your time in the community & looking forward to getting to know you! 

its always been my favorite. its an oldie for me so hopefully youll like it too if you ever get to watching it! and yes. i didnt start watching My Hero until recently and i love it. Bakugo is ma boy haha