introduce myself

adriano

1 hour ago, adriano said:

hello!!!!

i'm Adriano Rekik a new member with you , i love animes and i always want to know more about them and i need your help to find some animes

Welcome in, new friend! I'd be happy to recommend a few selections to you. What type of anime do you enjoy? I'm into fantasy, sci-fi, horror, & action anime myself. 

Welcome to the forums.

I do hope you enjoy your stay here.

Unfortunately, I haven't been watching anime lately and wouldn't be able to give a good recommendation. Not to mention I have quite the shitty taste.

:smirk:

18 hours ago, RuthisianCodex said:

Welcome in, new friend! I'd be happy to recommend a few selections to you. What type of anime do you enjoy? I'm into fantasy, scvi-fi, horror, & action anime myself. 

can you help me to find an anime of 90s, it's an adventure anime that 2 guys and girl are traveling and one of the 2 guys has a very long blond hair and wearing a green small hat. also they have 2 or 3 little creatures. please help me with suggestions 

4 hours ago, adriano said:

can you help me to find an anime of 90s, it's an adventure anime that 2 guys and girl are traveling and one of the 2 guys has a very long blond hair and wearing a green small hat. also they have 2 or 3 little creatures. please help me with suggestions 

Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with it but if you try in one of the other forums someone may be able to tell you the name.

15 hours ago, adriano said:

There is a thread in the Recommendations forum called 'What is this anime?' or something. If you post this there, maybe someone can help you find it :) 

• Like 1