favorite anime movie?

Anime loveer

My most recent one was My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising. Definitely an exciting/uplifting movie that I enjoyed alot (even with all the shonen tropes :P )

The most recent original movie (not tied to an existing franchise) was Promare which I consider hugely overhyped.

For a list of my favorite anime movies https://animeforums.net/topic/11369-favorite-anime-movie/

In regards to Your Name, I haven’t seen but have heard it’s a real tearjerker.

• Like 1

On 3/18/2020 at 9:35 AM, Anime loveer said:

Whats the most recent or favorite anime movie you watched ? Was it sad or happy , Im gonna watch this movie call " your name " .

OH MY GOODNESS IT IS SO SAD *cry* but like super cute and definitely worth the watch and rewatch!

My personal favorites: (I mean, all of Miyazaki is that but there are other classy anime movies out there so i'm not counting him rn) 

Origin: Spirits of the Past

Inverted

Cowboy Bebob: The Movie

Full Metal Alchemist: Conquerer of Shambala

Walk on Girl the Night is Young <3

Weathering With You

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gojirawr said:

OH MY GOODNESS IT IS SO SAD *cry* but like super cute and definitely worth the watch and rewatch!

My personal favorites: (I mean, all of Miyazaki is that but there are other classy anime movies out there so i'm not counting him rn) 

Origin: Spirits of the Past

Inverted

Cowboy Bebob: The Movie

Full Metal Alchemist: Conquerer of Shambala

Walk on Girl the Night is Young <3

Weathering With You

I also like this movie called " big fish and begonia " it was a wonderful movie , and yep it was sad

• Like 1