How do you eat your oreo ?

Anime loveer

As far as i know , there are a lot of ways eating an Oreo , as in dunking it in milk , or eating it with ice cream and stuff . What is your favorite oreo type ? 

I eat an oreo by taking it apart and eating it like that 

Image result for different ways eating oreos

• Like 2

Pop the whole thing in my mouth

Chew

Swallow

Repeat

🤭
Favorite flavors: Double Stuf Original & Thin Lemon

Edited by Ohiotaku
  • Like 4

On their own I take on side off, eat the side without filling, then the side with filling. 

I've recently discovered the art of crushing them up and sprinkling them on ice cream though so perhaps that's my prefered method :D

• Like 2
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1

6 hours ago, RZ. said:

I've recently discovered the art of crushing them up and sprinkling them on ice cream though so perhaps that's my prefered method :D

I also crush them up & sprinkle them over cakes & brownies right after I bring them out of the oven. I generally frost them with either melted candy bars or devil's food fudge pudding first & them top with the crushed cookies. I haven't made one of these treats in almost a year since I've been working on losing weight & being more active but believe you me, I am looking very much forward to making them again! 😄

• Like 2
  • Awesome (Sugoi) 1

I usually put my oreos in a glass, pour milk on top then wait for the oreos to soften and afterwards I'll grab a spoon then dig right in, lol. Otherwise I like cookies and cream ice cream too (my favorite).

On 3/21/2020 at 1:23 AM, The History Kid said:

So, am I the only one here that ate so much Oreo O cereal that they got sick on it and can't eat it anymore?  Because I did.

I tried the cereal as a kid and hated it. My dad kept buying it though insisting that I would like it because it's "Oreo flavored cereal" and kids like that sort of thing.

Crap never even tasted like an oreo.

1 minute ago, The History Kid said:

I liked it, but I agree it didn't taste like an oreo.  Tasted like someone took an ear of corn and tried to make it taste like some kind of cookie.  Then again, I'm Iowan...we are 80% corn at birth.

Omg, don't think I ever heard of that one before, lmao.

But yeah when I seen that they brought the cereal back I swear I was traumatized. 

I pour a half glass of milk and dunk 3/4 of the oreo in until its just about to break apart from softness. Testing softness is done by lightly wagging the oreo in the milk to see how heavy it's become from soaking. After eating about 3 I polish off the glass of milk. Very satisfying.

Recently discovered birthday cake cream oreos. Very nice

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1

• 2 weeks later...

I do enjoy delicious oreos. I mostly dunk and nom. There are times I just eat it as is. I can't have them in my home, I will always want to grab one. 

Edit: So, I remembered I had some oreos left and went to get some. I dunked and it was a yummy snack. Lol.

Edited by Persona
I had oreos!
  • Like 1
  • Silly 1

• 3 weeks later...

Open it up, scrape off the cream stuff, eat the cookie, do the same with a few more, roll all the collected cream stuff into a big ball and eat that. :)