quarantine has brought me back to forum life!

gojirawr

Hello everyone! My name is Gojira :3 and i rawr. I used to be an old anime forum back in high school (mystic web) and found my love of role-playing there! Now with this whole quarantine thing, i've found i actually have the time and focus to rekindle my love for the message boards!

hmm.. and maybe some things about myself?
i used to live way out in the country as a high school student so this was my way of socializing. after going to college, this became secondary to the ultimate league i joined and later ran. After graduating and having real time on my hands (not just a couple hours between studying/sleeping/in-class) i found home in extroversion through daily rave/music life. i'm also working on compiling a music library in this down time to DJ with eventually //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/smile.gif hopefully that comes to fruition before this whole epidemic thing blows over, lol.

so that's the quick one two, but i'm a consummate storyteller and love to meet new anime nerds!

yay! nice to meet you all!

• Like 2

Hi! Welcome to AF :D
I'm pretty new myself, but the community here is pretty awesome. It seems like you'll be in good company quarantining. 

What kind of music do you DJ? (I like hardstyle, chillstep, industrial, trap, some progressive....depends) I like going to the odd rave too ^____^ depending on who I am with though :/

What kind of animes are you into?

Anyways, again welcome!

• Like 1

Thanks for all the welcomes everyone!  Can't wait to meet you all ^_^

On 3/22/2020 at 1:30 AM, Nyxnine said:

Hi! Welcome to AF :D
I'm pretty new myself, but the community here is pretty awesome. It seems like you'll be in good company quarantining. 

What kind of music do you DJ? (I like hardstyle, chillstep, industrial, trap, some progressive....depends) I like going to the odd rave too ^____^ depending on who I am with though :/

What kind of animes are you into?

Anyways, again welcome!

I'm a house and chillstep kinda person but honestly i'll DJ almost any EDM!

I love sci-fi and quality SOL, a good drama is always up top.  Some faves are Steins;Gate, Bakuman, Casshern Sins, Death Parade, Ergo Proxy, FMA, Baccano!, Ghost Stories, Gravitation, GTO, High School of the Dead, Hyouka, Jormungand, Last Exile, Future Diary, No Game No Life, Robotics;Notes, Desert Punk, Terror in Resonance and Psycho-Pass to name a few :P 

• Like 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

also if anyone wants to roleplay i made a new thread in the role playing forum space :D it's set in present day and changing only one small thing: the coronavirus becomes the zombie virus!  come tell stories with meeeeee!

• Like 1

On 3/25/2020 at 1:33 PM, gojirawr said:

I'm a house and chillstep kinda person but honestly i'll DJ almost any EDM!

I love sci-fi and quality SOL, a good drama is always up top.  Some faves are Steins;Gate, Bakuman, Casshern Sins, Death Parade, Ergo Proxy, FMA, Baccano!, Ghost Stories, Gravitation, GTO, High School of the Dead, Hyouka, Jormungand, Last Exile, Future Diary, No Game No Life, Robotics;Notes, Desert Punk, Terror in Resonance and Psycho-Pass to name a few :P 

I love it! It would be awesome to hear some of your music sometime ^^v

Also, a lot of those anime's are ones I like too. I like you have a few older-ish ones....like haven't seen Ergo Proxy or Gravitation in awhile.

• Like 1

Gravitation was my first exposure to homosexuality and it rocked my world XD i was such a baby then!  and Ergo Proxy.  You want an anime that will put you in a meditative and mildly unsettled state...that one just gives me VIBES, i never remember the story and i've seen it through 3 times in my life.  To be fair, at least 5 years are in between each watch lol. it's actually been about 5 years. lol bout that time to give it a rewatch :3 

• Like 1