Jump to content

Post your anime t Shirts or figures


nezukofan12345
 Share

Recommended Posts

I was looking on the fourm for a topic like this but nobody has done this before so I thought to make a topic like this I know this may seem pointless but im baord so yeah here is my shirt collection so far

Btw I do have a Miku figure but I don't have a picture of that right now

Plus it doesn't have to be shirts like this it can be anything that you have 

Plus figures can be anything too

 

 

IMG_20200320_221827807.jpg

IMG_20200320_222528156.jpg

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have figurine wise: All Might, Deku, Bakugo & Ichigo statue and plush toy. I also have a few gaming ones as well.

TShirt wise, I have - All Might, Astro Boy, Ajin, Space Dandy, 2 Dragonball Z, im sure there are a few others but cant grab pics atm sadly!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...

i dont have a picture right now but i have many figures. my favourite ones are luffy's gear 4 and wonder woman. i usually get them online and have a glass showcase to display them. 😝

ill be sure to post a picture sometime too. after all its one of the only things im proud of in life lmao. honestly icant figure out how to add images in this post 😅😅

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 8/6/2020 at 9:33 PM, nell2345 said:

i dont have a picture right now but i have many figures. my favourite ones are luffy's gear 4 and wonder woman. i usually get them online and have a glass showcase to display them. 😝

ill be sure to post a picture sometime too. after all its one of the only things im proud of in life lmao. honestly icant figure out how to add images in this post 😅😅

Adding photos/images is easy, when you know how. 🙂

Click on the "choose files" option it'll open a directory window on your PC and then all you need to do is navigate to where the image you want to add is and double-click on it.

 

add-photos.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, viruxx said:

Why do those characters look familiar? Is that Galaxy Angel?

Yup 👍  (Before they censored Forte & Ranpha’s outfits :P )And no Normad.

Edited by Ohayotaku
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Ohayotaku said:

Yup 👍  (Before they censored Forte & Ranpha’s outfits :P )And no Normad.

Ahh, thought so. I think this was one of those I read a few volumes of the manga back in the day when it was new-ish. Think I only saw the first episode of the anime, but I don't remember what any of it was about at all.

Oh look, another one to add to the pile list! 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, viruxx said:

Ahh, thought so. I think this was one of those I read a few volumes of the manga back in the day when it was new-ish. Think I only saw the first episode of the anime, but I don't remember what any of it was about at all.

Oh look, another one to add to the pile list! 😂

Honestly, the anime wasn’t that great despite getting several seasons, basically just short silly parodies of scifi  tropes (Dirty Pair in particular). Actually pretty kid friendly despite the costumes & after the first season they added what were essentially white insert panels to cover Forte’s cleavage & Ranpha’s midriff. But the figures actually seem pretty detailed considering they were just bonuses. I think they were mascot characters for some Japanese videogame company/store, though I could be wrong.

Edited by Ohayotaku
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here are my beloved children

It's pretty obvious who they are, but I'll say it anyways. Kirito and Asuna (SAO), Sakura Hatsune Miku and Megurine Luka (VOCALOID) and, ofc, Flareon (Pokémon).

20220923_153724.jpg

I also have some Pokémon stuff but I'm too lazy to take a picture

Edited by KaiyaSaysHaiya
  • Like 1
  • Cute (Kawaii) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...