Favorite anime

cose1321

ohhh, i like a lot of anime but if i had to choose  , maybe snow white with the red hair , anime both season 1 and 2 , im waiting for season 3 to be confirmed , :)

Image result for shirayuki outfits

Edited by Anime loveer
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

On ‎3‎/‎24‎/‎2020 at 2:27 PM, Anime loveer said:

ohhh, i like a lot of anime but if i had to choose  , maybe snow white with the red hair , anime both season 1 and 2 , im waiting for season 3 to be confirmed , :)

I loved Snow White too!  If I end up quarantined I'm going to have to put it on the list. 

>_<  Favorites are hard....I can do favorite by genre...but favorite overall?  Too many to choose >_>

Favorite Romance, definitely Snow White with the Red Hair.  Favorite Reverse Harem?  Hmmm....  Hmmmm…..  Hmmmmm……..  Probably again, Snow White with the Red Hair!  LOL....  okay.  Seeing a trend here.

Favorite Tenchi?  Definitely Tenchi Muyo! War on Geminar….  Favorite Mecha?  Well, I do have a fondness of Zoids....  Favorite Isekai is hands down Log Horizon (YAY FOR SEASON 3!!!!! =D ).  I don't think I could pick a favorite Space Opera...I love them all so much!  =D    I could keep going, but I shan't.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

My favorite would be either Evangelion (but I can only watch it in a certain mindset) or Darker than Black. 

I also really like Inuyasha, though because of its length I don't have time to rewatch as often as the others lol 

• Like 1

Overall favorite would be Cowboy Bebop.  But Space Battleship Yamato will always have a special significance since Star Blazers was the first anime I ever watched.

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

i like XXXholic, it's not so great watching back now, but it holds a special place in my heart as the first anime i ever really got attached to. i read the whole manga like three times and rewatched the anime like five! i even saw the live action

Steins;Gate ^_^ i've rewatched it like seven times, and any time someone wants to see anime that isn't unbearably tropey and has a SICK PLOT, i always show them this :) then i get rewatch it with the added benefit of enjoying the twists with someone who has never seen it before!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I love Yamada and The 7 Witches, the first anime that make me loves anime, even the first ever manga I've finished is Yamada, don't know why, maybe because I love how the story was like a person was knitted by fate to be choosen by her (Shiraishi) only, even though there be like 5-6 girls have crush on him, but it isn't like those harem anime that showing the harem as soon as the anime/manga begin

On 4/3/2020 at 2:38 PM, gojirawr said:

Steins;Gate ^_^ i've rewatched it like seven times, and any time someone wants to see anime that isn't unbearably tropey and has a SICK PLOT, i always show them this :) then i get rewatch it with the added benefit of enjoying the twists with someone who has never seen it before!

I recently finished watching Steins;Gate with my university flat mate who'd never seen anime before in his life. He really enjoyed it, mainly because of the sinister vibe you get in the background of the first half of the series. His reaction to Episode 12 was also predictably priceless :D

I will do my number one and latest favorite, because it's been awhile since I really loved an anime. 

Number 1 - Cowboy Bebop
Cowboy Bebop GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

For starters, Cowboy Bebop is an anime that covers a wide range of genres.

This series has a funky sci-fi vibe with a deep rooted storyline and great character development. 

I also enjoy the mid-western mixed with space. 

Latest Fave - Carole & Tuesday

Carole & Tuesday Fist Bump GIF | Gfycat

Now, Beck will always be a favorite in the music genre, but damn,

Carole & Tuesday won my heart with its storyline and wide range of music.

I love every character (even the annoying ones) and that song, Loneliest Girl...was so good.