I desperately need new anime recommendations

Jacoby Alfredo

Question

I have just been watching Hunter x Hunter repeatedly because I just can't find any anime that is better. I've seen quite a bit of anime and over like the past year and a half. I need to start something new during all of this quarantine stuff. Please leave suggestions here. Thanks in advance! 

• Like 1

7 answers to this question

My top picks from 2019 were Vinland Saga, Kimetsu no Yaiba & Dororo (all highly recommended). For 2018 it was A Place Further Than the Universe & Yuru Camp, though if your interest is primarily in shonen, probably not what you’re looking for. A shonen from a couple years back I feel was overlooked was Ushio & Tora. The early episodes can feel kinda like monster-of-the-week, but later in the story they feel more relevant to the big picture. I’d also recommend Mob Psycho 100 & Attack on Titan has been getting interesting now that the finale is just around the corner.

Edited by Ohiotaku

If you haven't seen Overlord yet, id definitely recommend.

Along the same lines as HxH is Yuu yuu hakusho but its an older anime so may not be your thing. Its made by the same author so you'll see similarities.

• Agree 1