So There is this one anime I'm trying to find

Snikos

Question

Recently me and my mates talked about which animes we have watched as kids. And it turns out we vaguely remember an anime airing during the night hours of kids tv (it was probably Cartoon Network,but i'm not sure) .The only thing we can remember about it was that there was a woman with a hat who was a boss of some organization and there was this dude who didn't finish the job he was given, and as punishment the woman kissed him and bit off his tongue.(I mean who wouldn't have remembered such a scene :D)  I've done my digging and i think it was probably Lupin the Third, but considering the many different version of the franchise I cannot specifically pin it down. So any help is appreciated, thank you in advance.

2 answers to this question

On 3/27/2020 at 3:00 PM, Snikos said:

Recently me and my mates talked about which animes we have watched as kids. And it turns out we vaguely remember an anime airing during the night hours of kids tv (it was probably Cartoon Network,but i'm not sure) .The only thing we can remember about it was that there was a woman with a hat who was a boss of some organization and there was this dude who didn't finish the job he was given, and as punishment the woman kissed him and bit off his tongue.(I mean who wouldn't have remembered such a scene :D)  I've done my digging and i think it was probably Lupin the Third, but considering the many different version of the franchise I cannot specifically pin it down. So any help is appreciated, thank you in advance.

It was Lupin the Third TV part 2. It's hard to say which episode.  Adult Swim aired about 27 episodes during their night schedule. I own most of series 2...it's over 70 episodes in it's entirety. You should be able to narrow it down from there. 27 episodes from Lupin the Third part 2. @Snikos