I don't know how I got here.

ecstasy

Hey, my name's Tahera. I REALLY WANT TO CHANGE MY USERNAME but I don't know how to! Stumbling upon this forum and making an account was just one of those 2am decisions we sometimes make.

I've been watching anime for 6 years now, I haven't always been able to watch things I've planned to because I was focused on school and college. Well because of the virus my exams are cancelled and I can finally start!

Ok, I hate introducing myself because I never know what to say, everything I've ever known about myself just dips, but I'm looking forward to interacting with people who have similar interests as me! :)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ecstasy said:

Hey, my name's Tahera. I REALLY WANT TO CHANGE MY USERNAME but I don't know how to! Stumbling upon this forum and making an account was just one of those 2am decisions we sometimes make.

I've been watching anime for 6 years now, I haven't always been able to watch things I've planned to because I was focused on school and college. Well because of the virus my exams are cancelled and I can finally start!

Ok, I hate introducing myself because I never know what to say, everything I've ever known about myself just dips, but I'm looking forward to interacting with people who have similar interests as me! :)

welcome to the forum ^_^

you probably got here couse of quarantine, what with nothing to do in house and all that >.>...

as for name changing, you can get a name change in the shop, but it will take you some time to get 2500 points, probably

there is another way...but im not allowed to say it, i think ? >.<

hope you enjoy your stay in the house forums xD

• Like 2

Thank you to everyone for the welcome! Yes, this could provide a distraction from quarantine but I really hope to stay on here longer too!

Thanks for the advice on the username change, part of me didn't think this username would be free which is why I don't know if I want to stick to it, I had the expectation of being able to make a username including this word! Maybe I'm kind of feeling it now.

AND YES. Salsa dip and tortilla chips are the way to go, but I'm loving nacho cheese a lot these days.

As for my favourite anime, I really can't choose!

I look forward to being here and joining in the discussions!

• Like 3

Hi Tahera!  What a cool name!  I'm also here because of quarantine lol!  if you get REALLY bored you can check out my zombie quarantine rpg in the roleplaying forum LOL

i just joined not too long ago, but i've found this place to be super welcoming and haven't run across a SINGLE TROLL ;D it's freakin amazing!  welcome!

• Like 1

welcome! yeah this quarantines been a bit of a pain in the butt. its a better alternative to catching covid-19 though. ive been passing our state-wide lockdown by playing video games, building bots that bully me into being less lazy, and watching anime too.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/28/2020 at 7:24 PM, ecstasy said:

Love your pic. I can't find the username change thread or option. Pointing me in the right direction would be appreciated. Have a naisu day.

4 hours ago, Kity said:

Love your pic. I can't find the username change thread or option. Pointing me in the right direction would be appreciated. Have a naisu day.

@ecstasy & @Kity they hide it kind of well here.  Go to the "shop" button at the top of the page and look for the "change user name" item in the shop.  "Purchase" that item (with forum points) and you can change it.

2 hours ago, efaardvark said:

@ecstasy & @Kity they hide it kind of well here.  Go to the "shop" button at the top of the page and look for the "change user name" item in the shop.  "Purchase" that item (with forum points) and you can change it.

Arigatou. 

🌙

Edited by Kity