One more page pleas.....

heyrenren

One more page and I will sleep same thing I always told to myself when i watch anime, but this manga in titled "demon slayer" keeps me alive and never allows me to rest as page goes by, it keeps me reading it until i reach the last page but until now I'm half way through with it and it's still not finish yet, now I'm trouble finding my sleep in midday, I guess I should continue to read this amazing manga. spacer.png 

7 hours ago, heyrenren said:

One more page and I will sleep same thing I always told to myself when i watch anime, but this manga in titled "demon slayer" keeps me alive and never allows me to rest as page goes by, it keeps me reading it until i reach the last page but until now I'm half way through with it and it's still not finish yet, now I'm trouble finding my sleep in midday, I guess I should continue to read this amazing manga.

spacer.png 

im reading it too, but i stopped reading a few month ago, near end, where they... <spoilers spoilers> with baddie guy who can <spoilers spoilers>

SPOILER ALERT

muzan fight, where everyone is delaying muzan as much as possible couse his regen game is top notch >.>

and how his infected/killed protagonist-kun, tangier disease Tanjiro

but yea, its a fun mango

edit edit edit; i forgot how to do proper spoiler roflmao >.>

had to re edit 3x

• Funny 1