7SEEDS - bingeworthy AF

gojirawr

So i just found this show on netflix (it's a netflix original) and at first i was gonna give it my benefit of the doubt for 5 episodes.  Around episode 4 i started to think it was going to be pointless and another unfortunate wash, but BOY DID IT PROVE ME WRONG!  I binged this show in TWO days!  Season 1 on day one and Season 2 on day two! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this anime - it's fucking PHENOMENAL! it is taking me so much restraint not to write everything in caps!

have you seen it?

what did you think?

i don't want to talk too much about it until i know i have people to talk about it with because i don't want to spoil A THING!!!!!!!  OMG SOMEONE PLEASE DISCUSS!

• Like 2

I liked 7Seeds! They just released the next season :D I really enjoy these post apocalyptic survival shows and was pleased with how it wasn't to immature. It kind of reminds me of Margaret Atwood's book series Oryx & Crake and the Flood. 

I haven't seen the whole next season so please don't spoil XD hahaha I really want Hana and Arashi to find each other *doki doki

• Like 1

This is one of those shows that I keep seeing every time I go on Netflix and think "damn, that actually looks really good", before remembering I have a bazillion other things I need to watch and moving off it 😅

Would I be right in assuming this is sort of a dystopian fiction show? That was the vibe I got from the adverts and I might move it up the list if that's the case. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RZ. said:

This is one of those shows that I keep seeing every time I go on Netflix and think "damn, that actually looks really good", before remembering I have a bazillion other things I need to watch and moving off it 😅

Would I be right in assuming this is sort of a dystopian fiction show? That was the vibe I got from the adverts and I might move it up the list if that's the case. 

You should definitely give it a watch!  It's a little tropey in the first 4 episodes but REALLY solidifies after that!!  The pacing afterwards is phenomenal!

• Like 1

I've seen 7Seeds and I mostly like it, but there are some parts i didn't favor. I liked how the two seasons are completely different; from chaos to growth (don't want to spoil anything). But some characters were lacking a bit, but I understand they weren't the main cast. I really disliked team summer A and their characters. This is just me whining about my least favorite people. Overall, it has a pretty cool perspective of civilization and how it should be reformed.

• Agree 1