World Of Attack On Titan

giolaxone

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not really sure if I'd like to join the Scout Regiment. But I'm sure I'll be drinking lotsa booze since any day I could be a Titan's meal anyway.

• Like 2

Ok, so before we get into any spoilers possibly. Who all has seen the entire show up to this point? I have & I don;t want to ruin anything for anyone if we really get into a discussion about the show haha. 

46 minutes ago, Aladdin said:

I'd probably join Eren and his friends and slay the titans, y'know?

Is Eren your favorite character? Levi is mine, followed by Mikasa, Armin, Erwin Smith, & Hange Zoe. I like Eren, he just isn't one of my favorites. 

Has anyone seen the Attack on Titan movie? It came out in 2015. I watched some trailers for it & it looked so creepy. 

25 minutes ago, Aladdin said:

Mikasa would be my favorite and I watched that movie-- liked it although not going to say anything here for some obvious reasons, haha.

Yeah, she is awesome! I may have to check out the movie myself. I'm glad to hear you liked it because live action movie adaptations are terrible more often than not.

On 4/12/2020 at 3:40 AM, Aladdin said:

Mikasa would be my favorite and I watched that movie-- liked it although not going to say anything here for some obvious reasons, haha.

Heyy mikasa it's my favorite too :v .If I live in this world, I will take mikasa from eren haha

On 4/12/2020 at 12:23 AM, RuthisianCodex said:

I'm much more of a go down swinging when all else fails type of person so I could see myself as a scout. Or just out me wherever someone like Levi is because I'd want the chance to actually do some real damage, you know?

agreed, but maybe I would stress if I knew the truth that the titans were actually eldians.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/12/2020 at 4:14 AM, RuthisianCodex said:

Ok, so before we get into any spoilers possibly. Who all has seen the entire show up to this point? I have & I don;t want to ruin anything for anyone if we really get into a discussion about the show haha. 

Is Eren your favorite character? Levi is mine, followed by Mikasa, Armin, Erwin Smith, & Hange Zoe. I like Eren, he just isn't one of my favorites. 

Has anyone seen the Attack on Titan movie? It came out in 2015. I watched some trailers for it & it looked so creepy. 

Came in late to the party. I've seen the entire show up to this point and couldn't wait for its return since it's supposed to be the final season.

The movie was horrible.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nelson said:

Came in late to the party. I've seen the entire show up to this point and couldn't wait for its return since it's supposed to be the final season.

The movie was horrible.

I may still check out the movie just to say I've seen it.  But to be fair, you'd need a team of people that include James Cameron & the director of Train to Busan, & a hint of Michael Bay in addition to some of the people who work on the anime to get an Attack on Titan movie to be anything close to being as good as the show. Not to mention it would need to be in XD 3-D so you really get sucked into the aerial battles. I just learned that they have an Attack on Titan virtual ride at Universal Studios Japan & I'm already planning a trip to go once COVID-19 is under better control. 

23 minutes ago, Kity said:

Eat my victim to become the first female Colossal Titan.

That makes me want to re-watch the part where they are chasing down the Female Titan and she just starts demolishing everybody.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

OMG...I am going here for sure if I can! It more than likely won't be at the same place because I think this was just an event they were doing for a limited time but I'm sure someone else must have a cafe like this, maybe at Universal Studios Japan or somewhere. 

Edited by RuthisianCodex
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, RuthisianCodex said:

OMG...I am going here for sure if I can! It more than likely won't be at the same place because I think this was just an event they were doing for a limited time but I'm sure someone else must have a cafe like this, maybe at Universal Studios Japan or somewhere. 

I like it too. That's a great event. It would be good if there were many events like this.

Hahaha eren wearing maid clothes in cover video :v . I can't imagine if Armin wearing that clothes.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, RuthisianCodex said:

That makes me want to re-watch the part where they are chasing down the Female Titan and she just starts demolishing everybody.

Annie's my 2nd fav chick out of the bunch. Potato girl being the 4th. 

Edited by Kity
  • Like 1

On 5/7/2020 at 7:14 PM, RuthisianCodex said:

I may still check out the movie just to say I've seen it.  But to be fair, you'd need a team of people that include James Cameron & the director of Train to Busan, & a hint of Michael Bay in addition to some of the people who work on the anime to get an Attack on Titan movie to be anything close to being as good as the show. Not to mention it would need to be in XD 3-D so you really get sucked into the aerial battles. I just learned that they have an Attack on Titan virtual ride at Universal Studios Japan & I'm already planning a trip to go once COVID-19 is under better control.

Oh yeah, has to be in 4D for the viewers to get the feeling of using a 3D maneuver gear and the thrill of being eaten. Whoa, now that's another reason to visit USJ!

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...