What's Gucci?

feelme

Welcome to Anime Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

What is your favorite anime?

Favorite Fire Emblem?

Favorite genre of music?

Favorite manga?

1) Honestly my favorite anime that I couldn't wait for every single episode and enjoyed it entirely was actually pretty recent; it was the 1st and 2nd season of Oregairu.

2) My favorite Fire Emblem was the 2004 one for the GameBoy. I was pretty young so story-wise I was like screw that and only focused on just playing it. Didn't know what to do either but it was fun and I just grinded that game like a boss, though I sucked at it. I looked at Awakening and was like, WHOAAAAAAA but I don't have a 3DS and then I saw Fates during the Nitendo E3 livestream and also was like WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOA. So I'm out trying to wait and get a new 3DS. Pokemon was the only game I was good at when I was little. Emerald was my first. Diamond was my favorite though.

3) Genre of music........I enjoy some Korean and Japanese stuff. But I always have the most fun time listening to Trap or Hip-Hop. The ones where most of the lyrics don't really make any sense tend to be the funnest.

4) Let's see.....I don't really have a favorite manga per say, but I am really loving Skill of Lure, GATE, Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken, Tate no Yuusha, and actually there is alot X>.

• Like 1

1) Honestly my favorite anime that I couldn't wait for every single episode and enjoyed it entirely was actually pretty recent; it was the 1st and 2nd season of Oregairu.

Oregairu was pretty good. I think they added too much drama in the second one though, so I much prefer the first season.

2) My favorite Fire Emblem was the 2004 one for the GameBoy. I was pretty young so story-wise I was like screw that and only focused on just playing it. Didn't know what to do either but it was fun and I just grinded that game like a boss, though I sucked at it. I looked at Awakening and was like, WHOAAAAAAA but I don't have a 3DS and then I saw Fates during the Nitendo E3 livestream and also was like WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOA. So I'm out trying to wait and get a new 3DS. Pokemon was the only game I was good at when I was little. Emerald was my first. Diamond was my favorite though.

The GBA game was good, although I wasn't a fan of the first arc as it was full of tutorials. Still, Eliwood's arc made up for that.

Also, Awakening was pretty good. I have almost 300 hours logged into it. :P It's probably my second favorite Fire Emblem, with the first being Radiant Dawn.

3) Genre of music........I enjoy some Korean and Japanese stuff. But I always have the most fun time listening to Trap or Hip-Hop. The ones where most of the lyrics don't really make any sense tend to be the funnest.

Japanese music is good (actually its 99% of what I listen to. :P) I haven't listened to Korean or Trap, but I used to listen to Hip-Hop music several years ago.

4) Let's see.....I don't really have a favorite manga per say, but I am really loving Skill of Lure, GATE, Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken, Tate no Yuusha, and actually there is alot X>.

Someone else who actually reads Tate no Yuusha! We have a thread for it, but I haven't updated it with my thoughts on the recent chapters for it. http://animeforums.net/threads/tate-no-yuusha-no-nariagari.1185/

Perhaps I'll try out some of the other ones you mentioned as well. Also, just ask if you want any recommendations for manga to read.

Fire Emblem Awakening is great! I'm currently on my 14th Playthrough. It's fantastic! As much as I love Awakening, I think Fire Emblem Fates is going to be even better!

Personally, I preferred Platinum over Diamond but that's mainly because I loved the Distortion World. Once you get your new 3ds, you should totally buy Pokemon X and Y as well as the Hoenn Remakes Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire! They are fantastic!

I opened this thread to answer the question above. I never thought it was a thread for new comer. xD

LELS.

Anyways, welcome to our Community! Hajimemashite!

Ecchi Queen btw! Feel free to join the discussions newbie! :hot: