How do you like your coffee?

cowboy

personally i'm very picky abt my coffee hahaha.

what exactly do you have to do for you to enjoy your coffee? how do you make it? do you like any weird flavors of coffee? and if youd rather tea than coffee, what kind?

i drink my coffee with a dash of peppermint creamer, nutmeg, and two tablespoons of sugar. i also love banana-flavored coffee and masala chai (which is kind of cheating because that's tea..) what about you?

• Like 4

Coffee Preference:

Iced Coffee

Almond milk/ No Sugar 

Caramel Swirl & Toasted Almond 

I really enjoy iced over hot drinks. Unless, it is hot cocoa or teas. Ha-ha.

• Like 1

For me it has to be black coffee with no milk no sugar

BUT if I have time it has to be cafetiere with the kettle boiled and left for 2 minutes then poured over the coffee and left for a further 2 minutes and then press down the pump slowly and poured into the mug.......im craving a coffee now.....

• Like 1

I live in a tropical region so I never get my coffee hot except for really early mornings I suppose. 

But before the quarantine I'd always, ALWAYS, get 16oz iced americano less ice, more water with an extra shot. Iluvit black. reel black 

• Like 1

Coffee seems to have the opposite effect on me where it tires me out, so I tend to stick to Tea.

My mum on the other hand lives off the stuff. I'm not sure if it's possible to build up a tolerance for caffeine, but considering she regularly takes two & a half HEAPED spoon fulls, often late in the evening, and still manages to sleep - I can only assume she has 😅

2 hours ago, RZ. said:

My mum on the other hand lives off the stuff. I'm not sure if it's possible to build up a tolerance for caffeine, but considering she regularly takes two & a half HEAPED spoon fulls, often late in the evening, and still manages to sleep - I can only assume she has 😅

That's my mom as well.  She too often has a cup just before bed.. says it relaxes her so she can sleep. :D   If she doesn't have at least 3 cups a day she says she gets headaches.  If there's such a thing as caffeine addiction, she's got it.

• 1 year later...