One more anime fan on the forum

Tsukii

Hello everyone,

I'm joining the party 😃 I'm a huge fan of anime and I almost saw all anime but I still have a preference for romance and drama anime so if u have some anime like that i'm open to all proposals. 

I want to say that i do not speak fluent English so it's pretty bad xD I also want to say that I have a youtube channel based on AMVs, I released my first video yesterday and I want some advice for futur AMVs.

Enjoy it 😄 

<YT LINK REMOVED, - xii360>

• Like 1

oop, sorry, self-promotion links aren't allowed in the main forums i think. its fine to share it again in your signature or on your profile about information though, i think... if you've already seen a lot of anime i probably don't have anything i could recommend because i barely have even seen the main popular ones. 😓 welcome to the forums, though!

• Like 2

Welcome to the forums 😁

I’m generally not into romance dramas. Fruits Basket & Re:Life are exceptions that might work.  The currently airing Sing Yestetday for Me might go that way also.  I personally prefer romcoms like Recovery of an MMO Junkie or Science Fell in Love, So I Tried to Prove It.

Edited by Ohiotaku
  • Like 3

Thank you all!

Ohiotaku : I've seen Re:life and Sing yesterday for me is very good but i have not saw Fruit basket because the graphics do not attract me. Is it really a good anime ? Oh yes Recovery of an MMO Junkie and Science Fell in Love are very ggod, i've seen it to :D

heyrenren : I really don't like shounen ai x)