Newcomer that goes by the name of 'Aladdin'.

Aladdin

Greetings, everyone. I'm Aladdin, 22 years old currently. It is a pleasure to meet y'all-- I was looking for some anime forums and therefore I came across this one so here I am! Looking forward to be a part of this big community. Be good to me. I really hope we'll get along very well. 👍

• Like 3

• Aladdin changed the title to Newcomer that goes by the name of 'Aladdin'.
53 minutes ago, Aladdin said:

Greetings, everyone. I'm Aladdin, 22 years old currently. It is a pleasure to meet y'all-- I was looking for some anime forums and therefore I came across this one so here I am! Looking forward to be a part of this big community. Be good to me. I really hope we'll get along very well. 👍

Welcome, Aladdin! I hope you enjoy your time as a member of the community. 

• Like 2

Expect many more warm welcomes soon. This is a very friendly community. I see that you are already making good use of the various channels, which is a wonderful way to get to know more people, share recommendations, etc. If you have any questions or if there is a certain type of anime that you are interested in, there's generally always someone around who is more than willing to try to help. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, RZ. said:

Welcome to the forum! 😊

Thank you very much!

1 hour ago, Illusion of Terra said:

Hi there! Aladdin is a great name! Just curious, since I knew someone really named Aladdin, is it your real name as well?

That's right, Aladdin's my real name!

12 minutes ago, Nyxnine said:

Welcome to the forums!! Hopefully you will find content you like, AND become an active member yourself :D

There are a lot of awesome people on here :3 so don't be shy ;) 

Thank you, I hope so.

Yup, I can tell, they're wonderful and really friendly. I won't be! 😊

• Like 2
  • Friendly 1