LGBTQ+ Anime and XBOX

xXHynxticXx<3

I was wondering if anyone would read my bio and talk to me ? I'm a lonely son of a gun and need friends....? I play xbox and I love anime !!!!! I also roleplay ALOT so if anyone wants to talk or friend me on xbox im more than happy to! MY AGE IS 14 and im a trans

XBOX GAMERTAG : BAXAveryX

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Kōyamaki
      Robot Masters - read "villains." I don't know how often this subject comes up in gaming circles but, I was always curious how other people perceived the antagonists in the original series ( 1-8 ). I enjoyed playing the games when I wasn't getting creamed, yet I saw something more in the series than just having fun on the bean bag. The enemy characters were often a pain to play against when you didn't have their weakness in your inventory but, I always really admired the conceptual design that went into some of the characters from an artistic point of view. I would always look at the stage boss and think, "I wanna play as this other dude, he's cool!" In comparison, Rock's armor was always very plain Jane - it looks like the costumes used for the film "Tron," only not as cool. Even after receiving the signature weapon of the defeated master, it was often nerfed and didn't even look as impressive to watch being used; Elecman's Thunder Beam was one exception to the general rule. Rock himself was basically a jack of all trades, master of none. ( Rock = Mega Man )
      Back on topic though, I always saw a lot of untapped potential in the backstories behind the Robot Masters. I would actually argue that some of them should have gotten their own spinoffs with them as the main characters. I'm aware that attempts have been made toward this route in titles like the remake of the original, "Megaman: Powered Up." To be honest, I didn't like everything they did with that; they turned Iceman into a deranged mentalist, Fireman sounds way too bombastic, and they transposed Vega's personality in "Street Fighter" onto Elecman ( both games are Capcom titles I know ) . Also, what's with the whole 'chibi' art style? Do they have to make some cutesy bobblehead version of every franchise? I don't get that.
      Does anyone else get the feeling that Capcom was wrong not to use the enemy characters to create something resembling the DC Universe's Justice League instead?
      In any case, does anyone have any particular favorite robot masters from the classic game series? What are the charismatic qualities they have that make them appealing to you? I thought about making this a poll but, there's too many. It would be almost impossible for me to choose only one that I like more than all the others, I could more easily name the ones I didn't like. so I'll just name some of mine and describe my thoughts about them. No particular order.

Shadow Man - Perhaps the most popular robot master. He always seemed very over with the fans of the series and I can see why. He's like Mega Man's answer to the Hitman - he's the excellence in execution, the greatest technical robot master; the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be -- okay, I was just being facetious with that analogy ( or at least half of it ). It would actually be great to see some fan art where he's got Rock in the sharp shooter. He's got the cool helmet which basically resembles the New England Patriots Logo with a 4-sided star on it. For the longest time, I didn't even know he was actually supposed to be patterned after ninjas as his motif. He was noted for being one of the more formidable masters of Megaman 3. They definitely should have given this character his own game. It would have sold, and likely quite well if done competently.
      Gemini Man - Easily one of the coolest and most unique characters in the entire franchise. His ability to attack with a clone duplicate of himself was really freaky ( and frustrating ). His silver armor is totally rad. This is another one I could imagine selling like hotcakes as the protagonist of his own game. His official info describes him as a narcissist so, maybe doesn't have the most likable personality. I still think they could market him as the cool anti-hero pretty effectively though.
      Quick Man - Yeah, I know that it's obvious that this character drew heavy inspiration from the Flash but, there are certain aspects to his design that also set him apart. Another character with one of the coolest helmets I've ever seen. His actual projectile weapon in the game left a lot to be desired visually, but he did move around quite well. Despite having a weak name, and an even cheesier stage theme, there is something special about him that gives him that babyface quality that the fans would root for. Although the canonicity of "Super Adventure Rockman" is questionable, there was an actual cutscene where for one brief moment Quickman actually turned babyface and took a shadow blade, sacrificing himself to save Rock's life. This shows that the writers were actually thinking about it.
      Skull Man - For a character in a game aimed at kids, this guy's motif was rather edgy. Then again, if anyone has watched the original Japanese versions of "Power Rangers" ( Super Sentai ), they would appreciate that the tone is usually darker ( which I actually prefer ). I never did read any of the manga based on the "Rockman" Universe, but apparently this robot master was given a sympathetic redemption ending as a tragic anti-hero. I always thought it odd how covers of his stage theme are generally done in an 80s synth rock style...I guess Skullman must be a real maniac on the dance floor. lol Seriously, I don't understand why they didn't experiment more with the idea of giving this guy his own series too.
      Fire Man - Arguably one of the most original character designs in the first game - often imitated, never duplicated. He's got the head with the always burning torch, and a pretty flashy attack animation for the time. This would be another winner here.
      Elec Man - My favorite robot master from the first game, though Fire Man follows a close second. His design is maybe not the most original but, still pretty neat. His weapon is so destructive that it forces the player to respect him. I hated how weak they made him in the Ruby-Spears cartoon from the 90s. I honestly don't care if his theme sounds like it was ripped off from other songs, it was still the best one in the game. Although he's said to have taken up playing the electric guitar in his official info, you never see any art of him playing the analogue synth on a keyboard like Mortal Kombat's Rayden is sometimes depicted doing in fan art - it's actually disappointing.☹️
      Star Man - I know that tactically he's really just a filler character to cover all of the eight villain slots in MM5 but, he's still kinda cool. Wish his weapon was something never seen before up to that point though.
      Gravity Man - As cool as this character already is, there was so much more they could have done with him, albeit not without making him practically unbeatable. The name says it all, need I say more about him?
      Crash Man - The guy with the "G-Force" style helmet and drills for hands. Little bit of trivia, the name "Drill Man" was actually suggested for him before settling on the name Crash Man. The name "Drill Man" would later be used for a future robot master in "Mega Man 4." I'm not sure if he would be material for his own game without having more tricks or abilities. Still a very deadly opponent if you didn't have his weakness equipped.
      Flash Man - Despite his attributes, he was the easiest robot master to beat in MM2. Even so, I love the concept of a weapon that freezes time. I also love his stage theme.
      Snake Man - This is one of those characters that looks cool but doesn't do anything really flashy. A big let down in regards to abilities. Well composed theme song though.
      Spark Man - One of the less human looking droids, his design was original. He had some rather visually impressive attacks for the graphical capability on an 8-Bit system in the day.
      Magnet Man - Cool motif, though it would seem that the character would lack versatility in any situations that didn't involve metal or electronics in-game. How would one make a solo act out of such a specialized character?🤔
      Freeze Man - Entering the 16-Bit Era, he was the one robot master that really stood out to me in the cast of MM7. He looked much more menacing than his predecessor Ice Man did. He was also one of the most difficult opponents in the game.
    • By Unepic_noob
      In the 21st episode of the anime SHUFFLE!, Kaede tells Asa her feeling towards Rin-kun, the male protagonist and then cries in Asa's shoulders. The scene is as in the picture. I think it might use the symbolism from the novel, Red Rose, White Rose, by Eileen Chang, considering the following information:
      The white rose in the novel is a supportive housewife for the male protagonist, Tong. She does all the household chores for Tong, yet Tong doesn't feel a passional love for her, which is similar to Kaede's situation. The red rose in the novel is a passional lover for Tong. She is not his legal wife, yet he enjoys being with her more than his wife. Asa hasn't done as much for Rin-kun as Kaede, yet Rin-kun loves her more than other girls. How do you think of this thought? Do you think it's right? Does the producer ever say anything about the design of this scene?

• By Sunshine
      Sailor Moon Video Games
      Sailor Moon is a massive franchise, pervading all types of media. This also includes video games! Unfortunately, it is estimated that 90% of these games never have seen official releases outside of Japan. However, fans being amazing as we are, many of these have been translated over the years! I have played a good chunk of these myself, but am still working my way through the vast library of these titles. There are also tons of fan-made games for the franchise, many completely worth playing!

My current focus is the Super Moon Fighter series that was created by Sprite Team (a Japanese gaming company), for the X68000. There are several versions of Sailor Moon fighting games that this company has created, and through the power of the internet I have been able to experience NEARLY all of them. 💫

Sadly, the version of the game that sparked my interest, Super Moon Fighter DX, is the single version that appears to be missing from the internet. Any help in unearthing this version would be greatly appreciated. Below is the character select screen, and some additional sprites for reference. The specifics for this version include that Sailor Moon is now Eternal Sailor Moon, and has Luna as a side kick who can also attack. Also, Super S abilities were added in such as Venus Love and Beauty Shock, Mars Flame Sniper, Jupiter Oak Evolution, etc. It is also the only currently known version of the game to include Sailor Saturn, who is extremely powerful.

Super Moon Fighter aside, I would love for this to just be a general Sailor Moon Video Game Discussion Thread. Speak about whatever you like regarding that subject here! I'll start.

Of all the Sailor Moon video games out there, my favorite would have to be Sailor Moon Another Story. If you are unfamiliar, it's a turn-based battle style JRPG that was officially released on the Super Famicon (SNES) by a company called Angel in 1995. To date, it has never seen an official English translation. However, there have been two largely recognized translations done over the years.

The original fan translation of the game was done by Bishoujo Senshi Translations released in 1999. This translation heavily relies on knowledge of the fan-subtitled Sailor Moon anime, and fansub anime in general. Additionally, the creators had to do some major re-programming to get it to work properly. The translation is not perfect, but is still very well done and does not impede on enjoyment of the game. Some technique descriptions are inaccurate / funny. Example: The link technique that combines Sailor Mars, Sailor Jupiter, and Sailor Uranus is called Fire Thunder Shaking. The description for this attack is "An old man?"

Released 20 years after Bishoujo Senshi Translations' initial release, this is a complete English re-localization of the game. Featured are several fixes to issues and bugs in the original game. There is also a version of this that has some small changes to increase quality of life: that being, double EXP per battle and 1/2 enemy encounter rate as well as adding an attack enhancement item to a shop for Sailor Mercury's solo quest. (Because most people had no idea that her Shabon Spray attack is actually the most useful ability in the game).
      Both versions of the game are available online. Google search the game title, plus "Fantasy Anime" and you'll find it.
      Sailor Mercury - From Useless to OP
      Back when all we had was the original translation, and very limited resources, those of us who were able to play it had absolutely NO idea that Sailor Mercury's ability, Shabon Spray, didn't do direct damage. It is even listed in the fan guide  as simply causing minor damage. It wasn't until playing this game as an adult, and becoming obsessed with the fact that her 2 CP cost attack did so much less than everyone else's, and also seemed to have a strange damage limit to it (the numbers never seeming to go higher than 20), for it to just be straight damage. I tested it out, figured out that the numbers popping up are showing exactly how much you are reducing the enemies attack by , and then promptly ran to the internet to find that someone else had discovered the same thing a few years prior. LOL! But still! That was an exciting moment for me, and to this day I do not think it is very well known.

Because of this ability, and the fact that Sailor Mercury has one of the highest Defense Stats in the game, Sailor Mercury has successfully taken the spot as Most Useful Character in Sailor Moon Another Story. Feel free to disagree below.

• By deaaath
      I've watched plenty of anime, but I've been looking around, and need some help finding some good anime with comedy and action...anyone got some ideas? or perhaps can help me out? 
      I've been looking on some websites, and found some decent stuff, but nothing i'm interested in...like I said, perhaps you guys could help! Thanks!
    • By cr3x
      What is the most ridiculous nightmare you have ever had?
      Tell us an embarrassing story.
      Explain an inside joke you have with a friend or family member. If
      your pet could talk, what do you think they might say about you?
      Tell me your life story in exactly one sentence.
      What is the strangest coincidence that ever happened to you?
      What is your favorite random fact? What is your useless talent?
      What is the strangest food combination you enjoy?
      What would your drag queen name be?
      If you could choose one superpower, what would it be?
      What is your strangest irrational fear?