Who I am

Chaz

Hello, I am Chaz you may call me whatever you wish.

I LOVE fate and I'm doing a lot of book writing and video making on my youtube channel.

I am inferior to everyone in my eyes. Did I mention I LOVE dragons and wish to have dragon DNA so I can turn into one at will.

Well enough about my inferior life how are you guys?

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1

Welcome to the forum! I'm a fan of Fate as well and I'm trying to write a book too (very early stages) :)

6 hours ago, Chaz said:

Oh really what's the book about? I finished my first one and I am doing a second one.

My idea at the moment is a sci-fantasy about eight swords that each possess a certain ability that allows it to manipulate some natural phenomena (i.e. phase transitions (solids, liquids, gases, plasma), space-time, causality, etc). Each of them are spread out across different empires and kingdoms who are competing to control them. 

I'm still figuring everything out at the moment. Early stages, as I say. :D

What are your books about and is there somehow I can check the out?

• Like 2

It's about a human who was created by the crystal of his Forgataelian sister. The Forgatae are a race of powerhouses that use a crystal to live forever. Normally the crystalized person is the opposite gender of the Forgate. So in my case my Forgataelian name is Masamine Sozoell and this name would be female.

Anyway as the main character Kaz is his name lives his life he and his sister were experimented on causing him to hate the army and people with guns pointed at him. So he killed whoever pointed one or had one out. He adopts a five year old girl named Agitha whom he grows close with and slowly stops killing and becomes a father. He made a team along his adventures in the first part and they found out the corrupted demigod was coming to make Earth his new base. He met gods as well they tell his team the news. They defeat his forces and Agitha purifies him and he turned out to be one of the goddess's boy friend.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Chaz said:

I can send you a link for the book it's not published yet though.

Please do! 

23 hours ago, Chaz said:

Ok I need you email for that. I started this over three times you will be reading the most recent one there are a lot of fights.

[email protected] 

If it's a big file then try sending it through WeTransfer :)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Illusion of Terra said:

@RZ. I read this as 'my thy cally' and was wondering what it means, when I realized it is mythical-ly 😂 

I've never noticed you could read it like that before lol. My auto correct always corrects it to "my thy call you" 😅

• Silly 1