Hello there everyone

Tonari-chan

Hello everyone, 

My name is Theresa but my nickname is Tonari-chan and I am new here. It's actually my first time on anime forum so I am a little nervous but also very excited. 

I am 22 years old and I am from Czech Republic.I am kind of obsessed with anime and manga but I wouldn't call myself and otaku expert more like otaku newbie:D I've been watching anime for 4 years. 

My favourite anime : Naruto, Bleach, Kuroshitsuji

Oh and I should probably mention that I am Fujoshi. Anyway I decided to join because I dont have anyone to talk about all the anime stuff. 

Nice to meet you all! 😊

• Like 2

hi there! I was going to say you are a person of taste when you said Naruto, but then looked up what Fujoshi means 😂 not my taste at least 😂 
Jokes aside, I am a fan of Naruto as well. Also, you don't have to be nervous about anything here 😂 just look if you find a topic that interests you and let us know what you think

Edited by Illusion of Terra

I wasn't sure if I should mentioned that I am Fujoshi, but I am hoping that maybe there's is someone with same weird taste :D Still Naruto is my favourite anime. Also I am currently searching for new anime to watch, so any tips? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tonari-chan said:

I wasn't sure if I should mentioned that I am Fujoshi, but I am hoping that maybe there's is someone with same weird taste :D

judging by some of the members here, I think there probably are 😂 

Recommendations, let's see. maybe you would enjoy Hunter x Hunter or Rurouni Kenshin. both are a bit older though. as for more recent stuff Rising of the Shield Hero might be interesting, but there is only one season out yet. and right, just thought about this, Black Clover might be right up there as well

Edited by Illusion of Terra

3 hours ago, Tonari-chan said:

I wasn't sure if I should mentioned that I am Fujoshi

It’s fine, simply call yourself an “art lover” spacer.png

Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy it here 😁

• Silly 1
  • Funny 2

4 hours ago, Illusion of Terra said:

judging by some of the members here, I think there probably are 😂 

Recommendations, let's see. maybe you would enjoy Hunter x Hunter or Rurouni Kenshin. both are a bit older though. as for more recent stuff Rising of the Shield Hero might be interesting, but there is only one season out yet. and right, just thought about this, Black Clover might be right up there as well

Thank you for your recommendations! 😊I think i will try Rising of the Shield Hero and Black Clover, I saw the trailers and it look really interesting 

4 hours ago, RuthisianCodex said:

Welcome in! Hope you enjoy your time here :) 

Thank you very much ☺️

2 hours ago, Ohiotaku said:

It’s fine, simply call yourself an “art lover” spacer.png

Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy it here 😁

Thank you 😄 

• Like 1