Looking for the name of an anime I once saw

An0n

Due to me seeing a plethora, it's impossible to remember all their names, plot lines, and such. I am searching my brain for the name of it but I really cannot retrieve that information from my inner banks. Anyway, here is a very (I stress) basic sorta description of it and any help will be graciously received! 

Here we go:

1. It is a very underground anime with a distinct animation style and probably one of its few particulars that really stand out to me now. 

2. I believe it was made in the 2000's. Maybe early 2010's.

3. Highly explicit language. I believe I saw the dubbed version of it. I think there is drug innuendo, as well.

4. The main character is a rogue, a loser, but gets caught up with a girl. Classic theme. Bad boy meets girl.

5. He is being chased, by I think, gangs.

6. Lots of gun violence and many deaths. 

7. Has an unusual running time, less than the average 90 minutes. 

8. Also, it isn't a particularly good anime; it's just very unique and to me, very un-Japanese, and more westernized. 

And looking on this description, you do not have a lot to go on. So I expect no cogent replies, anyway. 

Thanks.

hmmm.. much to vague/broad I think.  Can you narrow the genre down a bit?  Sci-fi?  Western?  Can you describe the main character?  Name?  Young?  Old?  Hair color?  Height?  How about the girl?

Maybe you could try something like the Anime Characters Database

Sorry, that's all I got.