You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By RedWarrior
      Is Saya Kisaragi from the anime Blood-C actually just a Filipina aswang from pre-Spanish colonial era Philippines?
      In the anime Blood-C, Saya Kisaragi's origins are shrouded in mystery. She isn't even Japanese. And her real name is just Saya. Her last name Kisaragi is fake. In all honesty, we don't even know if her real name is Saya at all. Her real name would have probably been native female Filipino Tagalog such as Luwalhati, Diwa, etc. Her real last name on the other hand, would have been native Filipino Tagalog such as Atabay, Dimasupil, Una, etc.
      Despite her youthful physical appearance, she is actually much older. A lot of people said that she is an Elder Bairn but there are also ones that say that she is something else. As for her looking like a Japanese teenage human girl, this probably isn't even her real form. Her real form is probably that of tanned skinned Filipino teenage girl with large eyes and not that of a pale-skinned slanted eyed Japanese teenage girl.
      Her real form could have probably been like this long-black-haired tanned-skinned Filipina girl. She probably could have looked like Mayari from the webtoon Mayari. The webtoon Mayari is created by Azilim. Seriously, search up Mayari.
      I am not saying that the webtoon is connected to the Blood-C universe. I am just saying that Saya Kisaragi's real physical appearance could have been like that of Mayari.
      She could have probably used a supernatural power that changed her physical appearance from that of a Filipina teenage girl into that of a Japanese teenage girl. Keep in mind that aswangs have the supernatural power to change from one human form into another different human form. Seriously, those are one of the aswang's supernatural powers.
      Another thing that sets her apart from Elder Bairns is that she is a monster but looks like a human. She's probably not even an Elder Bairn but something else.
      So again, is there a possibility that Saya Kisaragi is actually just a Filipina aswang from Pre-Spanish colonial era Philippines?
      By the way, search up aswangs so you can understand what I am saying.
    • By lukelee201
      If Andou selects a girl to marry, which girl makes the best match with Andou?Who can maintain a long-lasting and stable marital relationship with him, which will not break up?Look forward to hearing your insights and thoughts on the issue.(the series is When Supernatural Battles Became Commonplace)
    • By Manirery
      Does anyone know the name of this character or anime?
    • By Nekomata_Shoji
      I wrote my own "Light Novel" after all these years! A Slice of Life filled with comedy, excitement, and fluff! 😃
      Hey everyone! I'm new here, but I wanted to let you all know about the story I've been working on for the past couple of months!
      I started reading manga/light novels and watching anime when I was still around 6 years old, believe it or not, I am born to be an otaku. 
      Reading the manga/light novel became a part of me until now, and I am overly excited every time they announced an anime adaptation for the manga/light novel. Because seeing the characters moving and interacting is just amazing for me.

webnovel link: https://www.webnovel.com/book/i-never-thought-i-made-a-harem-by-making-a-manga_18080645005182205
      My novel, "I never thought I made a harem while making a manga." currently available for free in webnovel, is a slice of life and a romantic comedy story about a generic dense MC named Kenji Yoshikawa who only is a high school student lacking in ambitions and dreams, seeking to live a simple life. His unusual family background doesn't allow him to live his life in the shadows, in order to uncover the secrets behind his family. He started a mangaka club with his childhood best friend Yasuyuki Okamura and a mysterious girl Fumi Sugawara then sudden events unfolded.
      I hope that you guys can enjoy reading my humble little story! The first volume is out and the next volumes will be out soon. I'll do my best to keep writing more! 
      You are open to share your thoughts, fellow readers!
      ATTENTION: 
      There will be updates soon! but please continue supporting my story. 

Cover art: Temporary, updating.
      Story: Needs fixations.
      Next update: Volume 2 will be released soon.
    • By Ukato Emina
      Hi everybody,
      I want to share with a good and nice game, let's all of of us share our ideas so we all be happy and all can have different ideas for new event in the finale of this year. As we all know that a 2021 is a new year that we come after this months.
      So in this a thread do you have plans for days between 25th December until 30th December. For me, it is my 21 in my life for this event so I want to do so much things that I will not forget but first by sharing and watching most of this series along with my love. 
      We will do stupid things like , I will start and be happy start and begin with wearing a very lovely skirt new year dress such as in this picture:- 

Then sharing my happy for this event with my friends and lovely closely friends for sure:-

And like I said in the end, watching one of more of this anime series: -