Watched Darling in the franxx and now im left in limbo.

diznewbz

Hi everyone, i hope you are all doing well and finding things to occupy yourselves in this quarentine.

I have just joined these forums and i look forward to getting to know you guys.

The reason i am posting today is because i have just completed the Darling in the franxx anime and the ending has left me lost, i am gutted how it ended and now i'm stuck in a void between being unsatisfied and not knowing where to go from here. I used to be into manga as a young teenager but as i got a bit older that got left behind and i lead a different life, i thought i'd rekindle my past love but i'm having trouble as i don't know much about anime anymore.

I like a love story where 2 people have to fight for love and i like happy ending's where they get to be together, (preferably alive). During the whole of Darling and the franxx i longed for Hiro and Zero Two scenes, every moment i watch the episodes it was for that reason and i'm looking for more of that'

I'm hoping you guy's and girl's can point me in the direction of something similar. Also i have watched season's 1-3 of High school dxd and i'm finding that a lot of fun too.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and thank you for any suggestions you give me :)

There are 2 currently airing series that may fit the bill, but both are just on episode 4 so impossible to tell how they will end up

Shironeko

Gleipnir 

6 hours ago, diznewbz said:

I like to binge watch an entire series or at least til i fall asleep lol

This is me, esp lately.  I'm afraid of turning into an animepotato(e).. I'm so tired when I get home I just fall asleep in front of the crunchytube.  :)

2 hours ago, efaardvark said:

This is me, esp lately.  I'm afraid of turning into an animepotato(e).. I'm so tired when I get home I just fall asleep in front of the crunchytube.  :)

I don't often watch any series because i cant stand to wait a week, month or year + (with game of thrones), to see the next episode, it's unbearable being left on a cliff hanger and having to wait so long to see what happens next lol

On 5/2/2020 at 4:25 PM, Dean said:

I'm in the same boat already watched dxd and liked it I recommend Future Diary I enjoyed it.

Thank you for the reply, i'll check out future dairy now :)