=^_^= Hazbin Hotel Charlie Pen Fanart =^_^=

Loli

That is a awesome animation and very good work on this from what I can tell you did very well with shading among other things. Keep it up. 

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

7 hours ago, ArchieKun said:

That is a awesome animation and very good work on this from what I can tell you did very well with shading among other things. Keep it up. 

Arigatou Archie-Kun. I hope sweet sis @RuthisianCodex gets to see it. 

15 hours ago, Kity said:

Arigatou Archie-Kun. I hope sweet sis @RuthisianCodex gets to see it.

Yah this is some good stuff forsure. It had such promise.

18 minutes ago, RuthisianCodex said:

@Kity you are very talented! How do you do most of your art? Is it digital or do you use colored pencils or paint? 

Nowadays I use colored pens since it really makes things stand out. I don't recomment anyone to use them since ink is unforgiving when it comes to drawing. One day after my dad hit me with the TV's cord and made me bleed real bad, I tried to find something to clean myself up with and found a napkin. (I was 9 at the time and my first hand experience at getting creative then) I dipped my fingers on the bleeding injuries to draw smiley faces on it at first (dad refused to let me use my pencils to draw saying that nothing good/profitable could come from it) and from then on got inspiration to paint on common canvases. I rarely do digital fanart since it's too forgiving and I love a good challenge. I was just about to post a new thread with one of my digital ones over at the A-F Art Exhibit section right now. Just look over my recent content to see it. Thank you kindly for your time lovely sis.

YZobR6aJQn8gHIPmktWeJllvfA48yn7OwO329hBy

• Friendly 1