YouTube removed my anime channel... I'm deeply sad...

Big Boar

My YouTube channel "Big Boar PH" with 4700 subscribers is gone after checking this morning... What did I do wrong? I have lots of favorite list from others like music, philosophy, games, mysteries etc. My contents are videos of funny ecchi scenes of anime. I never upload that is not allowed by owners and I never upload longer than allowed length of video. My channel is 5 years old. Im the only one who uploaded some Nightcore III musics 5 years ago because the original owner got shut down. Now it's gone forever because I no longer have saved video.... My highest viewed video reached almost 900k, that's almost a million. And I have several videos with several  hundreds of thousands views. This channel is cost a lot of love and effort for 5 years now it's gone... This is depressing 😔

It could be a number of things. YouTube has been plagued by DMCA issues since the early 2000s, and nowa days its mostly worked out, but still can be very grey area in terms of a lot of content for creators even more so if you have sponsors, or partnership. In the case of echi content a lot of creators have had to step back from that beciase of the recent CAPA fallout a few months ago with YouyTube. So in truth could be anything, or a combo of some things. Your beset bet is to contact support. That I would certainly agree with. Hopefully they can give you some answers. Its also important to note that unlike in the old days YouTube is mostly ran on a algorithm with only limited human interfacing in terms of video management on the back end. So the system itself may have banned you without any YouTube employee doing anything. 

Best of luck to you.