Any non anime shows you’re watching?

OtakuKid

• 1 month later...
On 10/2/2021 at 5:08 PM, Zila said:

Finished a South Korean television series called The Crowned Clown and it ended up being one of the best shows I've seen in a long while. 

It takes place around the Joseon period. Has great script, good balance of comedy, political struggles that turn deadly, mystery and a very satisfying romance. 

Of the Historical, Romance genre. 

Edit: Finally decided to jump on the animated series Invincible as well. The motivation to assess if Omni-Man truly did have an astounding, meme worthy posterior was substantial. 🤔

https://memestatic1.fjcdn.com/comments/Meanwhile+in+another+anime+_cd7137901ce3d3d71c81eba5de0e1659.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've been watching "Outlander", "The Wheel of Time", rewatching "Breaking Bad" with my gf, "Lost" and "The Hundred" and probably a lot more I cant think off :D

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Kit said:

Season 4 of Better Call Saul.

What would you rate the show? Recently watched Nobody (the movie) and saw it was the same actor from Better Call Saul. There's a lot of seasons so I kind of want to ask before I jump in. xD 

14 hours ago, notEli said:

Just started Better Call Saul. I'm on the third episode. Love Odenkirk, his characters are always so interesting. Was surprised to see that Michael Mando is in this! So far I like the tone of the show. Feel for Saul. 😆

Fargo is a good show too. Bob Odenkirk is in S1 if you want to check that out. 

• Agree 1