READ BELOW

YoIsThatEli

(DISCLAIMER: THIS IS MAINLY FOCUSED TOWARDS GUYS BUT FEMALES ARE FREE TO GIVE THEIR INPUT)

So the question is: What makes an anime girl attractive (Be honest)

I'm thinking of making an anime/manga and I'm asking the general public for their input because I don't want it to be too cliche or mediocre

Please don't say obvious things like some physical body features (*cough cough, you know what I mean)

I know this question is vague but think of it like this, what is your ideal anime girl (not her name from a real anime/manga, but you can give me some references tho)

If you don't know what I'm asking for or don't know how to answer the question, here are some starters:

• Is she Tall , Short (Midget), or Average Height (still shorter than males but not a midget)?
  • Do you like their personality more than their physical appearance, or vice versa? (you can give a percentage if you want like 65% personality and 35% physical appearance)
  • The bossy, controlling, manipulative type or the nice, caring, friendly type? (You can also tell me some other types like tsudere, kandere, etc.)
  • Is she very intelligent or an air head?
  • Is she strong or weak? (weird question ik lol)
  • Is she wishi-washi (or indecisive) or bold and straight-foward?
  • Glasses or not?
  • What's her eye color?
  • What's her hair color and hair length? (Curly, Straight, Wavy, Long, Shoulder Length, Short, Black, Blonde, etc.)
  • Is she clumsy?
  • Do she blush a lot?

Those are some starters, but feel free to add any additional information.

Tell me what to avoid and what things that I should do

Thanks for the help!