Please help me find anime from late 80s early 90s

DamianD87

Dear members,

I hope that someone will help me to find anime I'm looking for pretty long time. I introduced myself earlier today in proper section :). I hope that someone will be able to help me. I'm looking for anime from early 90s or late 80s. I remember only one fight scene. It was at night and two guys are fighting. At some point the villain detached something like a balls chain (or maybe it was some kind of a braid) from the back of his head and started to use it as a weapon against the main hero. This is all I remember. 

Thanks in advance for all help :) and ideas. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DamianD87 said:

I was searching it for a looong time using google. With no success. I watched it in 94 but it was recorded much earlier I assume. 

I might have misunderstood exactly what you were meaning at first though if its not in the list I looked through the other best place to look would be MAL though might take some digging.

15 hours ago, DamianD87 said:

Dear members,

I hope that someone will help me to find anime I'm looking for pretty long time. I introduced myself earlier today in proper section :). I hope that someone will be able to help me. I'm looking for anime from early 90s or late 80s. I remember only one fight scene. It was at night and two guys are fighting. At some point the villain detached something like a balls chain (or maybe it was some kind of a braid) from the back of his head and started to use it as a weapon against the main hero. This is all I remember. 

Thanks in advance for all help :) and ideas. 

Strange you should ask a classic anime fan. I know of fights from 80's/90's anime titles that may match your description with: Ninja Scroll, Demon City Shinjuku, Shuten Doji, or possibly or Wicked City. It just seems like something that would be found in a Go Nagai or Yoshiaki Kawajiri.