weird obsession with naruto

yungweeb

hey guys, yungweeb here. so i’ve started getting into anime and didn’t know where to start. so, i started with what everyone else watches. I watched a few episodes of Dragon Ball but wasn’t interested as much. I started watching naruto, i never liked the show as a kid. don’t know why but maybe a  complex storyline was too much for my 8 year old brain to comprehend. however. as an adult watching it now, i can see why people like naruto. i really loved the fighting scenes, hated the filler episodes but overall was a neat story to follow and to get into. i want to find more things like that. i’ve watched some space dandy when i was younger on toonami and liked it. i’m watching a anime called parasyte and it’s weird but interesting

Welcome to the forum. I never bothered with Naruto, but my best friend loves it. It definitely has its appeal to people. It is interesting though that you liked it only on your second round. Most people don't revisit anime they didn't like on a first attempt. What prompted you to revisit it?